Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
lost_within
Next-Gen

Sharp Nintendo TV

by lost_within Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm

TV IS SOLD!!!!....Pending my delivery....I am so much better than usps OR ups :wink:

Well, this is the last big thing I own that I want to part with. So here it goes:

This is the sharp NES tv, I am sure you all know what it is, and if not you could google it. Considering I have posted it several times by now alot of you have read the same thing time after time after time.

What you get:

The Sharp Nintendo TV
2 Black and red controllers *check ebay, 70$ EACH now*
I will also give you links to a few sites that sell parts
Original remote

The TV is in good condition and has all 4 feet, but is still far from "perfect". The remote is missing the battery cover, and its missing the game door cover. Both of which I have links to. The tv really should have a new 72 pin put in but it still works, but for someone that wants to play on it every single day vs using it as a center of your collection like I have, I would say replace it.

What I am asking:

Either I want to trade for a new/like new Wii or cash offer being in the range of 200$ so I can still pick up a wii and mario bros. I will NOT ship this tv, I am located in VA and am willing to drive 1-3 hours to make it easier on people that have to drive 6-10 hours or more.

I will consider trades for game/game console bundles just to start trading again. I would also be interested in computer hardware that is current and not 3 years old to get ready to build a new rig.

*no games included*

Shoot me offers guys, but I really want a wii back for mario bros or cash. I will help meet people but I may also ask for gas money if it ends up being 3+ hours to make it happen.
Last edited by lost_within on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
lost_within
Next-Gen

Re: Sharp Nintendo TV

by lost_within Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Also, if someone really wants me to ship this, just know shipping would be an out of this world price, and there is NO WAY I could pay for it out of pocket.
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am

I will also consider trades for other console bundles, japan consoles or tg16 maybe? Dont know but I am bored sinse I havnt been trading so...just throw me any and all offers.
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

by Mod_Man_Extreme Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:22 am

Glad to see you back in the BST section!

Good luck with the sale and consider this a free bump!
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 am

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:Glad to see you back in the BST section!

Good luck with the sale and consider this a free bump!

THanks much, and sinse I got a free bump how about a free price drop...200$
molotovwars
Next-Gen

by molotovwars Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 am

I think if I were still in the US I'd give you my Wii for it, especially since I don't have the Wii with me and thus it isn't getting any use. The Wii will continue to depreciate in price, while this most likely won't. Ah well, I am sure many a deal will be missed while I am away, but I think I've decided to sell the majority of my collection anyways. I think I'll just keep the stuff I really want. Expect some big sales in a year or two haha.
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm

well, at 200$, and controllers running about 100$ total if you can find them cheaper...which...they are more rare than the tv is....I think the price is a steal.
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

I thought of a way to maybe make this easier on people that may be interested, a trade + cash, in that...trade something I am looking for in close to equal value, and cash in that you just pay the shipping. Shipping would not be cheap but atleast this way I COULD ship it without it feeling like it busted someones pocket wide open. Depending on location shipping could be anything from 50-200$ just keep that in mind, and keep in mind I AM WILLING to drive to help people out in a trade/cash swap.
jfe2
Next-Gen

by jfe2 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 pm

If I lived near you, I would be all over this!

Alas, I don't have anything to trade other than a few extra NES, Genesis, N64, and Playstation consoles... and I also have an extra loose copy of Guardian Heroes for the Saturn...

NOR do I have the money for shipping. :cry:

CURSE YOU FOR LIVING SO FAR AWAY!
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:53 am

jfe2 wrote:If I lived near you, I would be all over this!

Alas, I don't have anything to trade other than a few extra NES, Genesis, N64, and Playstation consoles... and I also have an extra loose copy of Guardian Heroes for the Saturn...

NOR do I have the money for shipping. :cry:

CURSE YOU FOR LIVING SO FAR AWAY!

Your not THAT far away really. Biggest thing is if you have a car, can meet me, and have the time to take a day to do it. Mod man can tell ya...I drove over 6 hours total, non stop, to pick it up myself...all by myself...talk about one boring ass car ride lol
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade