Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
SpaceBooger

Re: WTs/T: Mario vs DK Tipping Stars 3DS Code

by SpaceBooger Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

My Son was playing around with the Wii U and accidentally used my eshop credit to buy Mario vs DK: Tipping Stars. He knows not to play on my account and now has to work off the $20 debt via chores. The game came with a code to download the game for the 3DS. I don't have a 3DS so I told him I that I would offer it here for trade or sale and that would come off his debt of chores. So if you are interested in buying it or trading something for it, see my wants below, shoot me a PM. If not I will give him the code when he gets a 3DS (like my other son he will get one for his 6th birthday which is in Sept).
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Pocket & Advance SP) Genesis (SCD, 32X, Nomad), SNES,
Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3 and WiiU.
SpaceBooger

Re: Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents...

by SpaceBooger Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Thinkin of a master plan
'cause ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
So I start my mission- leave my residence
Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents
I need money, I used to be a stick-up kid
So I think of all the devious things I did
I used to roll up, this is a hold up, ain't nuthin funny
Stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money
But now I learned to earn 'cause I'm righteous
I feel great! so maybe I might just
Search for a 9 to 5, if I strive
Then maybe I'll stay alive
So I walk up the street whistlin this
Feelin out of place 'cause, man, do I miss
A pen and a paper, a stereo, a tape of
Me and Eric B, and a nice big plate of
Fish, which is my favorite dish
But without no money it's still a wish
'cause I don't like to dream about gettin paid
So I dig into the books of the rhymes that I made
To now test to see if I got pull
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Pocket & Advance SP) Genesis (SCD, 32X, Nomad), SNES,
Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3 and WiiU.
SpaceBooger

Re: Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents...

by SpaceBooger Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:58 pm

bump - sold some stuff
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

Re: My Son Wants to Play Pokemon (Card Game) - Please Trade

by SpaceBooger Thu May 14, 2015 6:23 am

My youngest son, 5, is into Pokemon comics. He also like to play video games, Skylanders and Mario 3D World, he is also enthralled by card and board games.
I was thinking that the Pokemon Card game would be right up his alley. If you have enough cards for 2-4 players who don't collect, meaning no expensive or rare cards and mint condition not nessicary, please let me know. I am willing to trade or possibly buy some.
BLOG | BST
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

by Gunstar Green Thu May 14, 2015 9:29 am

I might still have a deck from the brief moment in middle school that I was interested in Pokemon. It was all plant and psychic. I'll look for it when I go to my parent's house this weekend. If I can find it it's yours. They were probably just going in the next yard sale anyway.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Thu May 14, 2015 11:18 am

Have you had him try the PC or Gameboy Pokemon Trading Card games first to see if he likes it? Is the Pokemon Trading Card game on tablets? I haven't checked
alienjesus
Next-Gen

by alienjesus Thu May 14, 2015 11:41 am

I know you're just kinda starting out so it seems a bit silly, but try and get cards from a similar set of pokémon cards. There's been dozes over the years.

The power difference in cards from early on and cards from later is such that you won't have much fun if you're playing each other - whoever has the newer cards will win pretty much every time.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

by Gunstar Green Thu May 14, 2015 11:47 am

alienjesus wrote:I know you're just kinda starting out so it seems a bit silly, but try and get cards from a similar set of pokémon cards. There's been dozes over the years.

The power difference in cards from early on and cards from later is such that you won't have much fun if you're playing each other - whoever has the newer cards will win pretty much every time.

I didn't realize that. I guess my original-era cards would be useless.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Thu May 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Gunstar Green wrote:
alienjesus wrote:I know you're just kinda starting out so it seems a bit silly, but try and get cards from a similar set of pokémon cards. There's been dozes over the years.

I didn't realize that. I guess my original-era cards would be useless.

If they are useable I'm interested. We don't plan on collecting, yet, we just want to play to see if he likes it. I don't plan on telling him there are other cards, I just want us to learn to play... some bonding. Hearthstone was a little too much for him.
BLOG | BST
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu May 14, 2015 7:51 pm

I was going to suggest the Pokemon Master Trainer board game from when I was a kid but holy crap has the price ever sky rocketed on that :P. Spent hours and hours playing that thing still have mine up stairs good memories :). Definitely keep an eye out for it if your kid likes pokemon and board games had almost as much fun with it as I did the video games.

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Master-Tr ... er+trainer
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade