Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: NES,SNES,N64, FS/T NEW ITEMS *20% OFF!*UPDATED*

by classicgamer5 Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

sold some stuff, bump
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*

by classicgamer5 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 am

BUMP
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*

by classicgamer5 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Added a few things, DS and SP chargers
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by classicgamer5 Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 pm

added some stuff
wclem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by wclem Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:35 pm

I just noticed, a fellow sportscard collector! Cool, I collect pre-1985 cards. Too bad I couldnt find people on here to trade cards for games LOL. I have a double of my Mike Schmidt rookie I would like to Trade, Plus a ton of other great cards that I have way too many of!

My wife recently pulled a 1 of 15 Jeter Game Used, she is tweeked over that one.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by classicgamer5 Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 pm

wclem wrote:I just noticed, a fellow sportscard collector! Cool, I collect pre-1985 cards. Too bad I couldnt find people on here to trade cards for games LOL. I have a double of my Mike Schmidt rookie I would like to Trade, Plus a ton of other great cards that I have way too many of!

My wife recently pulled a 1 of 15 Jeter Game Used, she is tweeked over that one.

Thats a nice pull! My best would be a Ted Williams Game used bat #rd to 50. It's worth $150. I dont have too many pre 1985 cards, if I find any, I'll let you know :D
wclem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by wclem Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:15 pm

classicgamer5 wrote:
wclem wrote:I just noticed, a fellow sportscard collector! Cool, I collect pre-1985 cards. Too bad I couldnt find people on here to trade cards for games LOL. I have a double of my Mike Schmidt rookie I would like to Trade, Plus a ton of other great cards that I have way too many of!

My wife recently pulled a 1 of 15 Jeter Game Used, she is tweeked over that one.

Thats a nice pull! My best would be a Ted Williams Game used bat #rd to 50. It's worth $150. I dont have too many pre 1985 cards, if I find any, I'll let you know :D


Oh NO!!! Please dont tempt me LOL.......
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by classicgamer5 Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Alot has been traded
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by classicgamer5 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 am

I added NiGHTS> I'd like to get a Saturn platformer for it
User avatar
classicgamer5
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Classicgamer5's FS/T List *2010 Update*NEW STUFF*

by classicgamer5 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:58 pm

-*B<UmP*-
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests