Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: FS/FO: interest check on some things I'll be putting on

by noiseredux Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:39 pm

think I'm going to start listing on ebay tomorrow. One more bump here for a few more things added.
AppleQueso wrote:The thing you need to realize is that eventually Noise will do everything, especially all those things he said he'd not do.

Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:01 pm

noiseredux wrote:think I'm going to start listing on ebay tomorrow. One more bump here for a few more things added.

Getting rid of the Surface Pro already?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 pm

it's a great machine, but I've realized I have no real use for it. I originally thought that I might use it to play games, but never have played even a single game on it. And as far as using it portably, it resides totally on the desk next to my PC. So it's kind of redundant honestly.

I'm also totally in a place where I want to simplify quite a bit. I just have too much stuff. I'd prefer to have less things - but things that I actually use and make me happy, rather than have a whole bunch of stuff that I don't need.
AppleQueso wrote:The thing you need to realize is that eventually Noise will do everything, especially all those things he said he'd not do.

o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:00 pm

How much are you planning on selling the Surface for, or at least hoping to get for it?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:24 pm

I had listed it on eBay for $650 (or best offer) with free shipping. The Brydge keyboard just came out a few months ago, and ran me $150. Though, I definitely was open to the best offers. I had to take it down, and will be relisting it later because Tanooki pointed out that although I listed it correctly as an i7 model, for some reason eBay's auto tagging called it an i5, so I didn't want to create any stress due to confusion on specific model.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: FS/FO: Mario+Rabbids/random stuff going to ebay...

by noiseredux Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 am

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Interest check in PC hardware, accessories, etc

by noiseredux Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 am

amyadams.gif

wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Looking for a Mobo, cpu in 1ghz range give or take with some ram. Want to build a 98 or xp system and these are things I need at this time. Prefer full size board with agp and a couple open pci slots
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Hmm I'll have to take a look around. Pm me and we can talk specifics.

Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:33 pm

DANGIT, you sold Mario + Rabbids on here and I didn't know?! Boooooo. That's what I get for not being on the site much lately. :(
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade