Transaction Feedback - Totals - Updated July 4, 2020

Post Your Goods (and possibly trade wishlists) here
Ziggy

Re: Transaction Feedback - Totals - Updated March 24, 2017

Post by Ziggy »

Syndicate wrote:+1 Ziggy587

Much appreciated Ziggy for a great transaction, everything arrived in excellent shape and even a day early.

+1 to Syndicate, same transaction. It was as smooth as could be and Syn was very easy to deal with. Thanks!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

+1 to chupon

Chupon purchased a few items from me. He is always a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

+1 to wclem - Bought some items from me. Very easy to deal with and very responsive!

+1 to Blu - Also bought some items from me, and also very easy to deal with and responsive!

Thanks, guys!
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

+1 to ziggy587

Excellent to deal with. Item packed very nicely
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

+1 ziggy587 - Items arrived quickly and look great. Thank you!
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

+1 Ziggy587 - easy to deal with, lightning fast shipping, all around quality dude!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Nemoide wrote:+1 Ziggy587 - easy to deal with, lightning fast shipping, all around quality dude!

+1 to Nemoide - Awesome buyer! Thanks so much!
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

+1 to Ziggy587, shipped super quick and everything was really well packed! Thanks man!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

SpoonyBard wrote:+1 to Ziggy587, shipped super quick and everything was really well packed! Thanks man!

+1 to SpoonyBard for the same transaction. Thanks so much, man. Hope you enjoy everything!
Ziggy

Re: Transaction Feedback - Totals - Updated July 4, 2020

Post by Ziggy »

*** FEEDBACK TOTALS UPDATED UP TO THIS POST ***

It was over three years since the last update... That was long enough! But it's actually really easy to update it using Excel. To anyone who might update the first post in the future: Please keep the tabs!

First, I needed to get everything into their own columns in Excel. So I copy/pasted the entire list into one column, then used the "text to column" tool and separated by spaces. This got it most of the way there, but any username that had spaces in it got separated into columns. So I just manually went through to fix those. Now everything is in columns. When you copy and paste columns to text (like Notepad or this forum's reply edit field) it will input a tab in between each column. When you post the reply the forum will automatically convert the tabs to spaces, but the tabs will be preserved when you go to edit the post. This is important because when you copy it back to Excel with the tabs everything will go into the correct columns again, making it very easy to update.

For anyone that might update in the future, here's what I did: After getting everything into columns, I went through the posts since the last update and copy/pasted the usernames into the username column and whatever the associate count was. Then after I got them all, I sorted the usernames alphabetically. Then I created a rule for the username column to highlight duplicates in red. Then I just scrubbed the list manually for the duplicates. If you highlight the feedback count column, Excel will show the sum. I just quickly inputted the totals for whatever duplicates there were, then delete the duplicates. I know that there's a remove duplicate function in Excel, and I'm sure there's some slick way to use that and somehow total everything at the same time, but the way I did it was easy and quick enough. What really took long was the fact that the last update was over three years ago, but it still didn't take very long (maybe an hour).