Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
shadus
8-bit

any interest in a Saturn

by shadus Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:25 am

I have a Modded Saturn for sale. I have several controllers and a few extension cables for it as well.
Comes with Galactic attack game and manual (3rd party case). Not really sure what to ask for it. Trying to gauge interest here.
I can add pics later.
BomberDino
8-bit

Re: any interest in a Saturn

by BomberDino Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:09 pm

If you get interest, could you please post here and let me know? I am in almost the exact situation as you, but I'm tired of eBay. It pains me that every time I send something, it arrives damaged. I don't know if USPS is that negligent or the recipients are doing it on purpose. The money is not nearly as important as finding a good home.
shadus
8-bit

by shadus Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:24 pm

I've sold things on here before and never had an issue. I guess with it being a bit more focused of a community with more of a collector mentality, is the primary difference? But for certain. I will definitely let you know.
Syndicate
8-bit

by Syndicate Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:52 pm

BomberDino wrote:If you get interest, could you please post here and let me know? I am in almost the exact situation as you, but I'm tired of eBay. It pains me that every time I send something, it arrives damaged. I don't know if USPS is that negligent or the recipients are doing it on purpose. The money is not nearly as important as finding a good home.

...I'd be down to take Saturn stuff of your hands and I'm local, let me know. I always have a good home for classic Sega games :)
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade