No votes
Only if someone gets me one for Xmas!
No votes
Nope.
75%

Total votes : 4
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Anyone getting the Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch ?

by Ziggy587 Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:39 am

I think it looks pretty neat, but at $50 you really have to want it as a collectible. Maybe if it was $30 I would be tempted to pick it up as a fun thing to mess around with, but $50 seems a bit much for what it is. I guess with the holidays coming up they'll probably sell a good amount of these.

My Sale Thread - PRICES REDUCED! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
opa
64-bit

Re: Anyone getting the Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch ?

by opa Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:25 am

No.

If it were a game and watch compilation device it would be an instant purchase. Unfortunately it's just another Mario machine.
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone getting the Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch ?

by stickem Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:47 am

Bought one as a collectable. Looks nice, plays good, a little lightweight and probably not worth 50, but I never even seen an original before so I picked it up. Looks pretty complicated to hack so I'll just leave it be. I usually don't buy these kind of things but 50 ain't to bad for a once in awhile kind of purchase.
Return to Nintendo