NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
opa
64-bit

Re: U Owners: How do you feel about all the Switch ports?

by opa Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:53 am

Unfortunately I don't even think the Tingle Bottles work anymore with Miiverse gone; although the other improvements were nice. The sailing speed boost definitely made it more playable for people that hated the boating segments.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: U Owners: How do you feel about all the Switch ports?

by Ziggy587 Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:44 pm

opa wrote:Unfortunately I don't even think the Tingle Bottles work anymore with Miiverse gone; although the other improvements were nice. The sailing speed boost definitely made it more playable for people that hated the boating segments.

Yeah, no more Tingle bottle since the Miiverse service went down. Which is a shame because it was a unique experience. And it made sailing fun. Between the swift sail, and picking up and reading Tingle bottle messages while still sailing, it made the sailing segments just fly by.

My Sale Thread - PRICES REDUCED! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Return to Nintendo