Top Lists, spammer inspired

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Top Lists, spammer inspired

Post by Tanooki »

:D

A spammer for youtube subs at atariage popped another troll post there to get views, never leaves a transcript. We badgered the dude who never replied but got into discussion and it was over a Top 10 list, Game Boy.

I was wondering, anyone here have a specific Top 10 list of games for any of the different systems? I'm talking like GB, GBC(black and see through carts) and GBA? Maybe 10 is too confining so maybe a Top 10 1st Party and Top 10 3rd Party so everyone gets a fair shake??

I'm kind of curious since handheld gets kind of the brush off what people think were the best efforts on those 3 systems, and if you care to bother with it...why?
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Top Lists, spammer inspired

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Are you asking just like our top ten games for any system? Or is there a constraint that I'm missing here?
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Top Ten Unlicensed Sega Genesis Games

1. Star Control
2. Turrican
3. Double Dragon
4. Funny World & Balloon Boy
5. Joshua & The Battle of Jericho
6. Spiritual Warfare
7. Earth Defense
8. Stormlord
9. Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land
10. Onslaught
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Are you asking just like our top ten games for any system? Or is there a constraint that I'm missing here?

Just all things Gameboy, Color, Advance.

There's no harm in making another thread in any section for Nintendo, NEC, SNK, Sega, Sony, etc. I just didn't want to go overboard.

I figured I'd take that d-bags negative spamming and have some fun with it because in the end if people start posting names of their favorites and it's not the usual 'gem' lists that troll youtube for hits maybe someone could discover a regional or import gem. Lists like that I learned about stuff like Samurai Shodown 3, Trip World, and Noobow from the old Gameboy for example. Or perhaps for pinball fans, on GBA in the UK only there's Pinball Challenge Deluxe (Amiga/DOS conversions of Pinball Dreams and Fantasies) and Pinball Advance (which is Pinball Mania from PC by Spidersoft.) All excellent games in their own rights.