NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes Mobile: Opinions, tips and strategies

by Tanooki Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:25 pm

A week ago I had plenty of orbs and went on a summon spree (19 cost) for the entire set. I ended up bagging an insane bit of luck, 5 star chrom, and the there others were 4 stars, a flyer with an axe(chersomething), a male red plated archer, another male on a horse, and one other. I made a party of just them and have been cleaning the clock of anything I've come up against so far which is pretty rewarding. I kind of don't even care about the others I have for the most part now.
Ivo
Next-Gen

by Ivo Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:28 am

The way the summoning chances work is: in a given Banner, if you summon 5 heroes without getting a 5*, the % of getting a 5* focus goes up by 0.5% and the % of getting a 5* goes up by 0.5%. This is cumulative. Also I believe that if you summon 119 heroes without getting a 5* (pretty unlikely, note it is 119 heroes not 120 orbs) the 120 will be guaranteed 5*. I don't know if that is also per banner.

There are some quirks with sessions which are relevant.
The percentage is set when you start the session, so whatever you do during that session doesn't affect it.

If your first summon session you spend the full 20 orbs and summon 5 heroes, next one on that banner will have the bonus %.

If you summon, say, 4 heroes on your 1st session and then summon 5 in the 2nd session, you do not get the bonus for the last 4 your 2nd session.

If you summon, 3 heroes 1st session, 2 heroes 2nd session, you get the bonus for the 3rd session.

If you have a high bonus and the first summon you do in a session is a 5*, it doesn't reset the bonus until your next session so it may be worth to do more summons with the bonus before it resets.

Hope that helps. Every orb counts!
marurun

by marurun Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 am

I finally got a 4th 5*. Unfortunately it's another blue, not the green I so desperately need to round out my 5* team. Also, according to several tier lists, it's one of the worst 5* characters, so BOO!!! Pretty much only useful as a mage-killer.
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:50 am

All my 5-stars are red. ALL OF THEM.

I want Hector, dang it.
marurun

by marurun Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:03 pm

I have 1 sword, 2 spear (both cavalry), and an archer. None are 5* exclusives, but none are available below 4*.
B/S/T thread
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Sarge wrote:All my 5-stars are red. ALL OF THEM.

I want Hector, dang it.

Yeah my five stars are 3 red 2 neutral.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
marurun

by marurun Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Also, just today there's new news information in the initial feed. Apparently there's going to be lots of enhancements coming that ought to make character customization more interesting and the arena will get stronger match-making and already has higher score targets available.
B/S/T thread
My Steam Profile
Ivo
Next-Gen

by Ivo Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:43 am

Skill inheritance is live, so careful on your Arena matches.

This has the potential to kill the game for me, but they said they would fix the matchmaking to reflect it (that was my interpretation) so it may be fine in the end.
Ivo
Next-Gen

by Ivo Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:43 am

Massive starter event going on - daily login orbs are back (apparently), free Female Corrin for Android users, extra Special maps.

Very generous of the devs.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:40 am

so my party is currently two 5-stars and a 4-star. Levels are a range of 30-35. And I'm still getting wrecked on 9-2 in Lunatic mode. Oh well. There's been lots to keep me busy while grinding in the training tower, new prologue stuff and the arena.

Have y'all messed with Inheritance much yet? I dabbled a bit. Not sure I fully get how it all works though.
Return to Nintendo