Fire Emblem Heroes Mobile: Opinions, tips and strategies

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Ivo
Next-Gen

Re: Fire Emblem Heroes Mobile: Opinions, tips and strategies

Post by Ivo »

For those of you that want a Colorless unit, there is going to be a banner with a Colorless focus unit that is very good
Kagero - great at 5* if she doesn't have -Atk. That would be a good time to focus on Colorless summons I think. That banner also has another focus top unit in Blue.

@Marlowe: This is the nature of these kind of games. Due to the economics of it, they are lead to have better characters and that needs worse characters to exist to dilute the good ones. I would love to have this game without these random elements and everyone gets a full roster of the top units, a fair and even playing field. But this economic model exists because other people spend money to "Pay 2 win" (and in this case they get more feathers so they also have more 5*s to merge and continue to win etc.). If you go a few pages back in the thread you will see me complain a lot about it.

This is all just my opinion anyway, my enjoyment would be very hindered by not having top units. Others here maybe don't care so much?

In Normal you can do basically everything because if worse comes to worse you can just overlevel your guys a bit. When you get to the last chapters of Lunatic story, you won't be able to clear those without some serious firepower of your own, and you won't reliably get good scores in the Arena either.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Dont reroll! You got a 5 star... dont reroll because you may just get all 4 stars and that is infinitely worse off.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
marlowe221
Next-Gen

Post by marlowe221 »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Dont reroll! You got a 5 star... dont reroll because you may just get all 4 stars and that is infinitely worse off.

I appreciate Ivo's input but I don't think I'm going to reroll.

I tend to like to "play it where it lay." Imperfections often make things more interesting.
Have: Sega Genesis, SNES, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 800XL, PC, N3DS XL, Wii U, GBA, Xbox One, Switch

Want: Games!!!
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

I'm probably just more competitive than you guys :)
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Ivo wrote:For those of you that want a Colorless unit, there is going to be a banner with a Colorless focus unit that is very good
Kagero - great at 5* if she doesn't have -Atk. That would be a good time to focus on Colorless summons I think. That banner also has another focus top unit in Blue.

Sweet. I'll hang on to my orbs for a while then and hope for the best.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Well, I got shitake in the way of 5* colorless. But the game did grant me a 4* Roy and...my third 3* Robin :? Better luck next time, I suppose.

I'm currently busy trying to power up the Pegasus Sisters so I can get me some more Orbs. I already had a 4* Palla and an Est, so I'm really just focusing on getting Catria up there. Wasn't really going to go past lvl 20 with the last two, but since they're giving away orbs I might as well. Unfortunately, my Est and Catria kind of suck, so this may take a while :lol:
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

It is doable with the neutral 3* Whitewings I'm sure, so 4* even with -Atk or -Spd should still be doable. Might be better to level up to 30-35ish with a dedicated level up team (Consider Dancer or Double Dancer, Healer maybe with Pain staff, Buffer as options), one at a time.

The Zephiel GHB was much easier for me than the previous ones. Armors moving one space gives you lots of breathing room if you can take out both Mages early on (initiate on left mage and hopefully kill it, dance to safety; bait right mage).

P.S.: Reinhardt (mine is actually -Atk which sucks and he is still a major threat; I think I'll keep him in my defense team) and Nowi are both excellent, top tier units, so going for Blue orbs in the Zephiel banner is a good orb investment.
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

I just had the evil thought: a defense team with multiple Reinhardts. That will mess up a deathless streak very easily.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Finally got another 5*. Too bad it's a low-performing healer. Wah waaaaaaaaahhhh

I don't have any of the truly awesome 5* dudes. Makes me sad.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

marurun wrote:Finally got another 5*. Too bad it's a low-performing healer. Wah waaaaaaaaahhhh

I don't have any of the truly awesome 5* dudes. Makes me sad.

Which ones do you have, Marurun? I promoted a 3* Nino all the way to 5* recently and she is awesome with a Dancer.

Also promoted Sharena to 5* as she is a bonus unit now and probably will be again and she is also quite good.