Nintendo Direct 9/1/16

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Re: Nintendo Direct 9/1/16

Post by laurenhiya21 »

PartridgeSenpai wrote:How are the Momotaro Densetsu games? I got the USA one thrown in with my Japanese PS2 when I bought it, but I've never tried it out.

I'm not sure, but they look fun. That's why I said I'm interested in them for no particular reason :P I guess I don't see board game video games too often, other than Mario Party, so I'm normally interested when I see one I haven't tried haha.

Assuming you actually meant Momotarou Dentetsu and not Densetsu, as they are different series. I think Densetsu are normal turn-based RPGs, but Dentetsu are board games. Sorry if that's slightly pedantic, but I wanted to make sure.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Anyone know when the new Zelda amiibos and 3DS games are going to be up for pre-order on Amazon?
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Very sad at the internet that it took less than 24 hours for "fans" make a petition calling for the CANCELLATION of the new 3DS Pikmin game :(

Mind you, I did get a bit of a chuckle when I saw that they actually called a "slap in the face" on the petition page (which is such a hilariously small-fingered thing to do), It's for shit like this that people fling around the E-word about gamers. It makes us all look bad :/
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

The Wii U is where the Gamecube was at the end of its life. There's going to be an awesome Zelda game that gets dual-released with the NX. :)

And yes, the Wii U is dead. Long live the Wii U.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Sarge wrote:The Wii U is where the Gamecube was at the end of its life. There's going to be an awesome Zelda game that gets dual-released with the NX. :)

And yes, the Wii U is dead. Long live the Wii U.

Glory to the Wii U! It's the Twilight Princess situation that compels me to preorder Breath of the Wild on both Wii U and NX because I suspect the Wii U version is get rare and expensive down the road.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Exhuminator wrote:
PartridgeSenpai wrote:I was excited for more or less everything they showed.

I'm just glad we're getting another Mario Party, and nothing something stupid like a new F-Zero, Punch Out, or Advance Wars game.

:lol:

Sarge wrote:And yes, the Wii U is dead. Long live the Wii U.

Basically. I think that the Wii U will end up like the Dreamcast and Gamecube. Everyone hates it when it's on the market, but, "OMG! Best console ever!" after it is gone.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
Sarge wrote:And yes, the Wii U is dead. Long live the Wii U.

Basically. I think that the Wii U will end up like the Dreamcast and Gamecube. Everyone hates it when it's on the market, but, "OMG! Best console ever!" after it is gone.

That's kind of why I've been thinking of just picking up all the WiiU games I want and getting that out of the way. I only have 11 or 12 games I still want for it (including 2 games not out yet) so it wouldn't take that long. Most of them aren't getting any cheaper either, unless Nintendo is nice enough to reprint a few more games.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

PartridgeSenpai wrote:Very sad at the internet that it took less than 24 hours for "fans" make a petition calling for the CANCELLATION of the new 3DS Pikmin game :(

Mind you, I did get a bit of a chuckle when I saw that they actually called a "slap in the face" on the petition page (which is such a hilariously small-fingered thing to do), It's for shit like this that people fling around the E-word about gamers. It makes us all look bad :/

Please tell me you don't mean this one:

https://www.change.org/p/all-pikmin-fan ... pikmin-3ds

If so, it's a parody. It's taking the piss out of the similar recent calls for cancellations of Paper Mario: Color Splash and Metroid Prime Federation Force
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I can't wait for the NX... so I can buy a WiiU.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

alienjesus wrote:
PartridgeSenpai wrote:Very sad at the internet that it took less than 24 hours for "fans" make a petition calling for the CANCELLATION of the new 3DS Pikmin game :(

Please tell me you don't mean this one:

https://www.change.org/p/all-pikmin-fan ... pikmin-3ds

If so, it's a parody. It's taking the piss out of the similar recent calls for cancellations of Paper Mario: Color Splash and Metroid Prime Federation Force

It's good to know that it's just a parody, but the perception of it certainly seems to be that it's legit. Reading it, it's quite clearly just a stupid parody. I still don't like the perception it sends people :/
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me