NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: Switch Discussion Thread

by Michi Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:08 pm

That's a shame. DQ Builders ran beautifully on Switch. I didn't have a single problem with it. Guess it's good I decided to hold off on it for a bit. Hopefully they get it fixed pretty soon though. The first Builders was pretty fun.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:07 am

anyone else watch the Nindies showcase?

Skater XL looks maybe promising in a post THPS world.

I thought The Touryst looked really interesting. Like a blocky Grand Theft Auto kind of adventure where you can explore this huge world.

And buried in the end montage was Hypercharged Unboxed which looks awesome. It's a FPS tower defense game where you play as toy soldiers. Yeah!
marurun

by marurun Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:54 am

Could Hypercharged Unboxed be something of a spiritual successor to one of the best unsung titles of the Dreamcast, Toy Commander?
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Reprise
Next-Gen

by Reprise Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:08 pm

I did not... but now I've seen those screenshots and read your descriptions, I wish I had watched it! I'm going to check out the trailers for those games and keep an eye on them. They sound super fun.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation One, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, OUYA.

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo ID: Mark-Beth
Twitter: https://twitter.com/366GamesToPlay
Return to Nintendo