NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Switch Discussion Thread

by BoneSnapDeez Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:34 pm

lol Titan Quest?! As in, a port of the 2006 game? Awesome.
Ack

by Ack Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Yeah, Titan Quest. It's a good game too. I sank a lot of time into it messing around with various builds. Rogue/Hunter ended up my favorite.
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Sarge wrote:Fascinating on Titan Quest. There's a new expansion out there, too. I hope they go physical on the Switch version, and that it doesn't suck performance-wise. Of all the Diablo-style games out there, TQ may have been the best.

In case you are browsing on a device that can't see pics I posted the box art. All ports of the game are the Anniversary edition which includes the expansions and revamped visuals.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

So it's a new remaster like when they rebirth played up Skyrim with the enhanced edition with all the DLC included too on Switch, PS4, One, and PC. I have no problem with this, and none at all really as like with Skyrim I've never touched it before. If it was that damn good enough to keep it alive all these years and to remaster it with all the goodies thrown into one package that sounds like a glowing reason to try it eventually when it arrives (if it's physically released.) The only Diablo clones I much ever got into were actually made by the old D1/2 crew -- Torchlight 1 and 2 which I picked up off of GoG and they're awesome.
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Fallen Legion from NIS America is coming to Switch, both stories in one package. I nearly bought the first on Vita last month. Glad I held off.
bmoc
Next-Gen

by bmoc Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:14 am

I'm about 160 hours into Xenoblade 2 now. I finished acquiring all the quest/story related blades last night. I have 5 rare blades left to get from normal core crystals. I spent most of last night farming for Gold Chips (increases item drops by 50%) for all my engaged blades. I've also been using Adenine because she greatly boosts item drops. Now when I Break -> Topple -> Launch -> Smash a unique 60+ monster, I usually get 1 or 2 core crystals from it. I hardly bother resonating with common core crystals now because I have so darn many of them.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:12 am

I'm at about 87 hours in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and probably halfway through chapter 7.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

bmoc
Next-Gen

by bmoc Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:25 am

I'm in chapter 8. I've been taking a loooooong break from the story to amass rare blades. I really want KOS-MOS dammit! She probably hardest one to get statistically.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

by fastbilly1 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:45 pm

If Titans Quests includes Ragnarok, its worth the price. If not, then they are dreaming. Also I really hope they fixed the rubberbanding in coop.
bmoc
Next-Gen

by bmoc Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:09 pm

I finally beat Xenoblade 2 after almost 200 hours of gameplay. Chapter 10 blew me away (can't say why spoilers). I could have beat it much much sooner if I had not been trying to get all the rare blades. I still have 2 left. I hope they tweak the rate at which you acquire them when you have less than 5 left. It gets really grindy at that point.

That minor quibble aside, this is an 11/10 game for me. It held my attention the whole time. There is no shortage of things to do in this game. I can't wait for new game+ to drop along with the map improvements later this month.
Return to Nintendo