Switch Discussion Thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Segata
Next-Gen

Re: Switch Discussion Thread

Post by Segata »

Is Bayonetta 3 out yet? I need my Bayonetta 3. Fuck I need Bayonetta 3. So here is something about me. I love this series. Like a lot!
Chapellecrackaddict.gif

Bayonetta 3. Ok for real. That news just won the day for me.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

The Game Awards were really solid. I was surprised by the amount of reveals and Nintendo easily had the biggest reveal and took home the biggest prize.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I'm so hyped for Bayonetta 3 and you can bet I'm double dipping on Bayonetta 2.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

Snow day at work. More Xenoblade for me!

Also as a PSA, be careful if you look up how to get certain rare blades from quests. If you accidentally come across a list of rare blades, you risk some pretty hefty story spoilers.

Also great news about Bayonetta 1-3. Never did pick it up on the Wii U. I'll probably get it this time around.
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

Thanks for the heads up, will avoid looking that up until end game time.

And yeah, could not be happier about all the Bayonetta news. Will gladly buy the first game for a third time, and double dip on the 2nd. I really hope the games do well this time around, now that they can potentially reach a much wider audience (And within Year 1 for the Switch, when people are more likely to buy things out of their comfort zone!)

And ofc Bayonetta 3 is the best news I've heard in a long time, probably since Nier:A
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I've just been having Rex resonate with every rare core I get since he's got the highest luck of my team. I've got...I think 10 rare Blades?
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I've never touched Bayonetta before as the WiiU I was soured on by the time that dropped so I skipped it in favor of PC/PS4/3DS stuff instead. I may just have to snap this up and see how it goes.

I have to agree Nintendo needs more of these exclusives that they don't outright own, turn the tables a bit putting the screws to the industry for once instead of the one being consistently screwed.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Anyone play Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase? Looks like a rad puzzler, something my daughter would enjoy.

Just learned it's part of a series with retro installments. I am intrigued.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

If Bayonetta 3 ends up as good as the second game, we're in for fun times. Pretty cool reveal for sure.

Oh, did anyone note that we're getting Romancing SaGa 2 as well? Glad I didn't splurge on the phone version yet.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Anyone play Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase? Looks like a rad puzzler, something my daughter would enjoy.

I bought it over Black Friday, but I haven't had time to play it much (Christmas time= hectic time at work...also Super Mario Odyssey....). But I can try to give it a go this weekend and report back.