Switch Discussion Thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
marurun

Re: Switch Discussion Thread

Post by marurun »

I dunno. I think the character design looks rather generic. But I haven’t played any of the games, so maybe she has a good personality?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

WTF is this math I'm reading.

KOS-MOS rules.

There is an energy to this game I didn't feel with Xenoblade X. I have "owned" X for about a year now after helping a friend throw in a graphics card, he hated it so he gave me that for a few minutes of my labor. I've never felt compelled to play it yet.

But I'm stoked for Xenoblade 2. Might order a Switch soon for it and Odyssey.

I'm starting to think Monolith Soft are From Software workhorses and don't seem to have an issue working on 2-3 big projects at once. Can't forget they also helped a lot on Breath of the Wild. Kind of crazy they're becoming a big deal for Nintendo, when NOA had ZERO faith in Xenoblade just a few years ago. Glad Reggie was wrong again.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

Haha, yeah, PXZ has some serious fan service. :shock: :lol:
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

marurun wrote:I dunno. I think the character design looks rather generic. But I haven’t played any of the games, so maybe she has a good personality?

She's pretty defined by her LACK of personality. But she's got a bigass laser in her torso and is one of the best party members in the Xenosaga series from a usefulness perspective.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Xeogred wrote:WTF is this math I'm reading.

KOS-MOS rules.

There is an energy to this game I didn't feel with Xenoblade X. I have "owned" X for about a year now after helping a friend throw in a graphics card, he hated it so he gave me that for a few minutes of my labor. I've never felt compelled to play it yet.

But I'm stoked for Xenoblade 2. Might order a Switch soon for it and Odyssey.

I'm starting to think Monolith Soft are From Software workhorses and don't seem to have an issue working on 2-3 big projects at once. Can't forget they also helped a lot on Breath of the Wild. Kind of crazy they're becoming a big deal for Nintendo, when NOA had ZERO faith in Xenoblade just a few years ago. Glad Reggie was wrong again.

Monolith has two studios. One in Tokyo that makes Xenoblade and then the studio B in Kyoto that helps with Zelda,Mario Kart and PXZ.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Okay, so Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is fantastic. It's hard to decide what the best part is between the music, the visuals, the combat, etc., but I'm definitely leaning towards Pyra's tits as the best part of the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I'm glad we can count on you to keep it classy.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Everyone playing Xenoblade 2 but me even tho I'm typically the biggest fan of the series around. UPS delayed the shipment again. It's not fair. :(
Now I know how this guy felt.
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

I'm not. I mean, I didn't buy it personally either, but it was preordered for me (for my birthday back in October) and isn't supposed to show up until next week.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

MrPopo wrote:I'm glad we can count on you to keep it classy.

All day every day, my guy.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.