Next-Gen

Re: Amiibo!!

Post by Michi »

^ Ordered!
Mechblue
128-bit

Post by Mechblue »

Pre-orders just went up today for RYU and Famicom ROB. I think ROY pre-orders are available at Game Stop as well. I feel like there should be enough available without pre-ordering but I think RYU might be one of those that non-amiibo collectors will be after.
TEKTORO wrote:That looks mad fake bro. :/
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Mechblue wrote:Pre-orders just went up today for RYU and Famicom ROB. I think ROY pre-orders are available at Game Stop as well. I feel like there should be enough available without pre-ordering but I think RYU might be one of those that non-amiibo collectors will be after.

Ryu has been up for a while, hasn't it?
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

found Shovel Knight at Target today. Again, no plans to ever get a Wii U. But Shovel Knight is a badass. He's chilling next to my laptop right now.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

noiseredux wrote:found Shovel Knight at Target today. Again, no plans to ever get a Wii U. But Shovel Knight is a badass. He's chilling next to my laptop right now.

If you don't get a Wii U how will you ever play the new Star Fox?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

noiseredux wrote:found Shovel Knight at Target today. Again, no plans to ever get a Wii U. But Shovel Knight is a badass. He's chilling next to my laptop right now.

Have a 3DS? The amiibo works with that copy of the game too.

I've got to admit I'm kind of over the Amiibo stuff. They were fun to get and they are fun to display, but given how long I've not been able to find at MSRP Pit, Donkey Kong, and a couple other classic characters I'm almost at a point where I'd just sell the stupid things to remove it as a source of annoyance which I know is terrible. I'd keep a select few like the 8bit red/brown mario, mega man, pac man, rob, duck hunt and toon link but the others I could live without (samus, g&w guy, fox, mac, ness, falcon, bowser ssb, and charmander.) It's sad but it has become much like buying old nintendo 8/16 bit carts very demotivational.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

No interest in the Amiibo games. I just think Shovel Knight is cool.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Same here. Just for the novelty of unlocking the brick walled up extras on Mega Man Legacy Collection 3DS I used the Mega Man I've had since it came out but otherwise it's just not interesting at all.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Would anyone be interested in an Amiibo "show your collection" thread, where its ok to gloat and show off your collection and how its displayed.

Personally i have less than 20, but id still love to see how and where people have their collection displayed.