Amiibo!!

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Amiibo!!

Post by Tanooki »

I'm still on the fence for this one. I've been thinking of playing it again as I did clear the game and the original add-on the reaper of souls a couple years ago and it was amazing. I'm just not certain on it because of that, though it does have the latest piece they added with the necromancer and campaign on that package too rolled up into it. It's that and thinking as a handheld I rarely take out would I use it or the laptop for ease?

I'm kind of there on starlink too, looks overly complicated.

Either way, why not show the amiibo?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

yeah it's cool. I'll prob get that one. I really dig a lot of the non-Nintendo IP Amiibos - they just feel so oddball to me. The recent Dark Souls one is pretty cool as well.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I've remained a fan of the original blue Mega Man one so I kept it along with a couple others. I've been tempted to snap up the SF2 ones but that's about it really. If I actually had enjoyed Shovel Knight that's a nice one too just as the Dark Souls one you pointed out. I think that the traditional looking Pac-Man is excellent too all as nice desk toys. I never really got the point or into them much despite having around 15-20 of them at one point.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I was at the Nintendo World Store in NYC yesterday, and picked up a Samus Amiibo.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

If anyone has a Five Below near them, I suggest digging for amiibo there. I was able to find Kirby, ROB, Princess Peach for $5 each.