Amiibo!!

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Amiibo!!

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Hazerd wrote:Would anyone be interested in an Amiibo "show your collection" thread, where its ok to gloat and show off your collection and how its displayed.

Personally i have less than 20, but id still love to see how and where people have their collection displayed.

That's a fabulous idea. If no one starts it by the time I get home from my mom's house next week, I'm totally starting that (considering that I have a full set to show off 8) ).
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
Hazerd wrote:Would anyone be interested in an Amiibo "show your collection" thread, where its ok to gloat and show off your collection and how its displayed.

Personally i have less than 20, but id still love to see how and where people have their collection displayed.

That's a fabulous idea. If no one starts it by the time I get home from my mom's house next week, I'm totally starting that (considering that I have a full set to show off 8) ).

Awesome, cant wait to see it, however if i can get mine setup for a display, ill post first.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Hazerd wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:

Awesome, cant wait to see it, however if i can get mine setup for a display, ill post first.

You'll probably beat me to it. I've got a few Japan exclusives in the mail from Play-Asia, and I'd probably wait until they get here to take my pictures and post them, and knowing Play-Asia and Singapore's postal system, lord knows how long that will take. They SHOULD be here this week sometime, but we'll see.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

hmm, no posts in this thread since 2016? Has the interest in Amiibos waned around here, then?

I still only have two of them (Shovel Knight and Sonic), though I've sort of found myself more interested in them lately. Somewhat for things they can add to games (like say, in BOTW), but probably more so for decoration.

Anyway, Amiibo talk... bump.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I have two now - Bowser and Donkey Kong from Skylanders.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Haven't really had the urge to get more. I have the original 12 characters from the first Super Smash Bros. Then I have Sonic, and a few Animal Crossing chaps.

Really might only get a Cloud when he's re-released. Could also jump in and get the Melee crew, but then I'd be looking at 14 more amiibos to pick up.

Also, Chibi Robo is $12 at Best Buy, might be the time I check that one out.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I got fed up with it and sold the lot off other than 8bit red/brown mario, 8bit link, and mega man. Something about their design stood out enough I just liked them as is. I just don't think they're worth the money or the effort in using them with the games they're applied other than maybe that die hard Smash usage and that non-fighter game doesn't amuse me in the least bit anymore. At one point I had like all of the original wave and the second minus the fire emblem and kid icarus types, or the pink ones too.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I've still got all of mine. I've been using the Zelda ones for Breath of the Wild, but other than that I really haven't used them in games. I just like to have them around for decorative purposes. I mean, with a lot of those characters it's the only merch Ninty has really released over here. Plus, they're small and I like the designs.

I think the only one I'm really looking forward to right now is Ridley.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

oh dudes, there's gonna be a GS exclusive Diablo III Amiibo!
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

noiseredux wrote:oh dudes, there's gonna be a GS exclusive Diablo III Amiibo!

Fuck store exclusives! But a Diablo III amiibo is hella exciting.