Let's Warp to avoid Permadeath: The Fire Emblem thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
MrPopo

Re: Let's Warp to avoid Permadeath: The Fire Emblem thread

Post by MrPopo »

The mounted archer, right?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

MrPopo wrote:The mounted archer, right?

Yep. I'm told he sucks so I'll probably have him watch the castles.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

First, let us give thanks for this dead thread which has arisen *silence* :mrgreen:

Anyway, as there IS a "Fire Emblem thread," I thought it'd be best to mention it here since to teh best of my knowledge there isn't a "latest gaming news/gossip" thread.

Apparently there's a rumor floating around (some European Amazon listing) that a complete edition of Fire Emblem Fates may be coming out for the Switch in the future. Do y'all suppose that may impact the price of the 3DS special edition much? I'm guessing it will at least a little.

Secondly, something which is already on US Amazon, is apparently that Fire Emblem Warriors will be coming only to NEW 3DS consoles sometime this year. That makes it like only the second NEW 3DS exclusive game behind Xenoblade, right? That's pretty neat!
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Good bump since there's 200 Fire Emblem games nowadays.

And with that said, I think I'm content on being done with this series after the two GBA games. I really enjoyed them, but I don't think I need that much more Fire Emblem in my life. It looks like Nintendo's medieval Pokemon thesedays. lol
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Yeah, Fire Emblem Warriors is just New 3DS. I wouldn't be surprised to see a "complete" or "deluxe" version of Fates for Switch, though. As for whether it will affect prices of the 3DS special edition, I doubt it; Fire Emblem fans can be a rabid bunch of folks (says the rabid Fire Emblem fan).
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.