NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: What's your gamecube library like?

by darsparx Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:42 am

CavZee wrote:
darsparx wrote:Ok i get it you guys don't like gamecube you don't have to ruin my fun though >_> Just thought the topic was nesscary since we already have a snes, nes, and gb/c/a topic....

I love the GameCube. My GameCube library is like 46 games or so and they sit on a shelf in alphabetical order. Nothing much more to say than that.

I have a couple Player's choice copies though. >_<

I'd love to have that many games especially wind waker, twilight princess, smss, and a few others that i don't already have but know i need. Windwaker, and smss because I don't already own them(tp I have on my wii)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
ejamer
128-bit

by ejamer Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:44 am

Last edited by ejamer on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catnip
128-bit

by catnip Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:46 am

darsparx wrote:Ok i get it you guys don't like gamecube

I love GameCube too. You must understand, however... The troll... It must be fed on occasion. If I can accomplish this while using Weird Al lyrics, so much the better :wink:

Anyway, I think I only have SSBM and Mario Kart Double Dash for my GC. Possibly FF:Crystal Chronicles, too. Quality over quantity, man.
You are a wonderful human being, and I love you.

My abridged anime and DC Animated Universe videos
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 am

ejamer wrote:
darsparx wrote:...
Ok you have wind waker on there twice, is that on purpose? And if so can I have the duplicate? XD

:lol:

Sorry, just an accident. It was listed in my backloggery account twice and I didn't notice the error when copying the titles over. (Fixed now.)

Darn I could really use that game...especially for a lot cheaper than most are going to be willing to sell it for...that game is probably at least 28 if not higher on ebay...i'm scared to see if amazon has it cheaper because the shipping costs are astronomical on there sometimes...

catnip wrote:
darsparx wrote:Ok i get it you guys don't like gamecube

I love GameCube too. You must understand, however... The troll... It must be fed on occasion. If I can accomplish this while using Weird Al lyrics, so much the better :wink:

Anyway, I think I only have SSBM and Mario Kart Double Dash for my GC. Possibly FF:Crystal Chronicles, too. Quality over quantity, man.

I wasn't going for quantity either...just for quality. Plus it seemed like during the GC era in particular there was a big flood of decent movie games. Except on portables where they dumbed down what was a great game on a home console. The portable versions were always shovel ware compared. I still need to get a few you listed but I know those are probably at least in the 20's that you just listed XD
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

CavZee
Next-Gen

by CavZee Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 am

darsparx wrote:
CavZee wrote:
darsparx wrote:Ok i get it you guys don't like gamecube you don't have to ruin my fun though >_> Just thought the topic was nesscary since we already have a snes, nes, and gb/c/a topic....

I love the GameCube. My GameCube library is like 46 games or so and they sit on a shelf in alphabetical order. Nothing much more to say than that.

I have a couple Player's choice copies though. >_<

I'd love to have that many games especially wind waker, twilight princess, smss, and a few others that i don't already have but know i need. Windwaker, and smss because I don't already own them(tp I have on my wii)

Well if you ever plan to get a Wii U you can get the remade version of Wind Waker on there and it's pretty damn good.
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
alienjesus
Next-Gen

by alienjesus Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 am

You could check out a lot of people's library's by clicking the Backloggery or RFGeneration links in their signatures. These discussions don't add a lot because they just become lists of people's game collections.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

by fastbilly1 Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:54 am

I dont have a list handy, but I do have 5 Cubes, 4 with Gameboy Players, 3 with GB Player Discs, and 2 with BBAs.

Four swords and FFCC on Five TVs, is the only way to play. If I could get four arcade sticks that emulate the joystick for it it would be perfect.
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 am

The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
The Legend of Zelda The Windwaker
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Eternal Darkness
MGS Twin Snakes
Killer 7
Nascar Thunder 2003
NHL 2004
LOTR Two Towers
Beach Strikers
MOH Frontline
TMNT 3 Mutant Nightmare
Super Monkeyball 2
Midway Acrade treasures 2
Soul Calibur 2
Metroid Prime
Starfox Assualt
Gun
Godzilla Destroy all Monsters
Rogue Leader
Rebel Strike
Sonic Gems Collection
Mario Superstar Baseball
Ribbit King
Gameboy player

I believe that's all of them.
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 am

alienjesus wrote:You could check out a lot of people's library's by clicking the Backloggery or RFGeneration links in their signatures. These discussions don't add a lot because they just become lists of people's game collections.

Or as previously suggested, check out the gameroom thread.
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:01 am

CavZee wrote:Well if you ever plan to get a Wii U you can get the remade version of Wind Waker on there and it's pretty damn good.

I'll probably end up having both copies of that game :lol: I'm a big zelda fan and it's nice to have the original game along with it's remakes in the collection...even though I can't say I have the dups for earlier consoles yet even though I want them....I'm still trying to get the original zeldas for NES and should've picked it up when I saw them but held my tongue on it(even though it was only 2 but it was a gold cart XD).

alienjesus wrote:You could check out a lot of people's library's by clicking the Backloggery or RFGeneration links in their signatures. These discussions don't add a lot because they just become lists of people's game collections.

They may not to you but to me they're interesting to have...I love looking through these kinds of topics :P
My gameroom

Return to Nintendo