Ongoing GameCube discussion thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: Ongoing GameCube discussion thread

Post by jmbarnes101 »

fastbilly1 wrote:
jmbarnes101 wrote:I've got Crystal Chronicles and Pac-Man vs. so once I have enough link cables we'll definitely be playing. I also want to get the Japanese Four Swords for Tetra Trackers.

I never picked up a copy of Tetra Trackers, but it is the closest you will get to BS Zelda on the SNES. I wonder if there is a translation project for it.

Wasn't BS Zelda just Legend of Zelda remix? Tetra's Trackers appears to be much different in that you're looking for pirates to get stamps from.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

jmbarnes101 wrote:
fastbilly1 wrote:
jmbarnes101 wrote:I've got Crystal Chronicles and Pac-Man vs. so once I have enough link cables we'll definitely be playing. I also want to get the Japanese Four Swords for Tetra Trackers.

I never picked up a copy of Tetra Trackers, but it is the closest you will get to BS Zelda on the SNES. I wonder if there is a translation project for it.

Wasn't BS Zelda just Legend of Zelda remix? Tetra's Trackers appears to be much different in that you're looking for pirates to get stamps from.

BS Zelda was an online only competition. It had an announcer, special events, and different maps. BS Zelda 2 only took this further with full voice acting, rental shops, random extra characters, and ingame prizes based on score. BS Zelda 3 was just Link to the Past.
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Oh. Well those first two certainly sound very interesting. It's unfortunate well likely never see them.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

everytime i see BS Zelda i think

wat is Bullshit Zelda
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

TSTR wrote:everytime i see BS Zelda i think

wat is Bullshit Zelda

Haha I thought I was the only one!
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

TSTR wrote:wat is Bullshit Zelda

Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Ack

Post by Ack »

Well excuse me, princess.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Exhuminator wrote:

I actually don't mind Windwaker. Never tried Skyward Sword, but I appreciate that both of these tried something new.

Now Twilight Princess? I forget it exists half the time. It just blends into the rest of the series. When I first gave it a whirl, I had the constant feeling I had played it before.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Ack wrote:Now Twilight Princess? I forget it exists half the time. It just blends into the rest of the series. When I first gave it a whirl, I had the constant feeling I had played it before.

Hmm, that situation sounds familiar. Now where did I have that self same sense of stifling deja vu? Oh, yeah, I remember...
Exhuminator grinned fearlessly
PLAY KING'S FIELD.