Ongoing GameCube discussion thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Re: Ongoing GameCube discussion thread

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Doubled my GC collecting for the month by finally acquiring Kirby Air Ride. given the regular market i didn't think my initial bid would hold but ended up getting it for under $30. That had been one that was rising. It's in nice shape too.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

retrosportsgamer wrote:Doubled my GC collecting for the month by finally acquiring Kirby Air Ride. given the regular market i didn't think my initial bid would hold but ended up getting it for under $30. That had been one that was rising. It's in nice shape too.

This side of the pond, £50+ isn't uncommon. I remember seeing it go for £10-15 5 years back. Kirby 64 is doing the same. Kirby seems to have had a sharp increase in popularity lately.

Might be a good idea to get on some of his rarer outings whilst the going is good!
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

I still need to grab Kirby Air Ride. I regret turning it down for $30 at this point.

If anyone is interested I have a Digimon World 4 CIB I'm willing to sell or trade for something.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I picked it up really cheap from GameStop when they were clearing out GC stock. Disc-only, but given what I paid for it (well under $10), it's something I can survive.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Sarge wrote:I picked it up really cheap from GameStop when they were clearing out GC stock. Disc-only, but given what I paid for it (well under $10), it's something I can survive.

You can always go to TheCoverProject and print off a cover for it. That's what I do when I find a disc-only game at too ridiculously low a price to turn down.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Or you can buy a case/instructions off of EBay to give him a proper home. That's what I did for Lost Kingdoms.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Or you can buy a case/instructions off of EBay to give him a proper home. That's what I did for Lost Kingdoms.

This is what I do as well when I'm missing stuff from a game. Usually cases or manuals are quite cheap off eBay.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Or you can buy a case/instructions off of EBay to give him a proper home. That's what I did for Lost Kingdoms.

I did that for Pikmin 3. For most games, I take the cheaper route of printing cover art off and using a blank case, but for games that are either valuable (like Pikmin 3) or are games that I REALLY love, I do go the extra mile and get a loose case on eBay.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I don't know why I didn't think of getting them on eBay. It's not a huge priority, of course, but it'd be nice.

EDIT: Oh, that's why. It's actually relatively pricey. :(
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Well guys, I've got a mint condition complete Kirby Air Ride. I've owned it for years and years, and have never even played it. I'm willing to trade it for a complete and working copy of this:

PM me if you're up for it.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.