Too early to start talking about rare/valuable Wii games?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Re: Too early to start talking about rare/valuable Wii games

Post by Hazerd »

Octopod wrote:

Amazon had them on BF for $15 and $20 for the boxed version with the fishing controller attachment. I doubt they will be getting new stock but we'll see. My GS has a boxed version for $30 but the box has a slice on the back of it along the edge from what looks like a razor knife. I might just grab it anyway. I've never actually played it but I would like to. It looks like a fun game to me.

I was going to grab one BF on Amazon too but I kept thinking it would hit $10. :lol: Should have just grabbed one I guess.

Yeah my GS has a Fishing Rod bundle too for $30, going to pick it up tomorrow! :mrgreen:
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

Hazerd wrote:
Octopod wrote:

Amazon had them on BF for $15 and $20 for the boxed version with the fishing controller attachment. I doubt they will be getting new stock but we'll see. My GS has a boxed version for $30 but the box has a slice on the back of it along the edge from what looks like a razor knife. I might just grab it anyway. I've never actually played it but I would like to. It looks like a fun game to me.

I was going to grab one BF on Amazon too but I kept thinking it would hit $10. :lol: Should have just grabbed one I guess.

Yeah my GS has a Fishing Rod bundle too for $30, going to pick it up tomorrow! :mrgreen:

Fishing Resort is legit. It was the last Wii game I pre-ordered.

XSeed still has both the game and controller/game bundle on their store.
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

I picked up a boxed game and controller combo today. Surprising the game was still sealed. A rarity for GS. Grabbed Shikigami III for $5 too. I don't know if Fishing Resort will be rare or valuable one day but it seems like a bit under the radar to me. Maybe not?
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Octopod wrote:I picked up a boxed game and controller combo today. Surprising the game was still sealed. A rarity for GS. Grabbed Shikigami III for $5 too. I don't know if Fishing Resort will be rare or valuable one day but it seems like a bit under the radar to me. Maybe not?

Yup got it to, the game was sealed in the box too :shock: , so double points for GS today, after reading the back just realized this game is done by the Sonic creator - Yuji Naka

Cool stuff!
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

Hazerd wrote:
after reading the back just realized this game is done by the Sonic creator - Yuji Naka

Cool stuff!

That is what I said in the first post I made about it in this thread. :P
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Octopod wrote:
Hazerd wrote:
after reading the back just realized this game is done by the Sonic creator - Yuji Naka

Cool stuff!

That is what I said in the first post I made about it in this thread. :P

Well, i discovered it for myself lol, that fact alone though makes them game worth getting!
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

After reading through this thread, I went and bought Milestone Shooting Collection 2 on impulse. I know it's an import title, and therefore more costly for the western world to begin with, but with every major Milestone arcade release on one disc, I think this one will be more sought after, and difficult to come by going forward,

Even though I'm not really that interested in collecting for the Wii (which is probably good, considering that I sold Tales of Symphonia a few years ago 10 or 15 dollars) I'll be happy to have Milestone Shooting Collection 2 in my collection.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Here it is, WooOoOOOoO
Attachments
DSCF0527.JPG
DSCF0527.JPG (157.59 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
GamerMON
Next-Gen

Post by GamerMON »

Is dokopon Kingdom really going for $30+(looks on amazon at the cheapest being $60)? It has a ps2 release (which goes for $30).
I like this game a lot. But I really had no idea this game that was in the under $20 bin at gamestop went for so much (looks on gamestop sees it now goes for $29.99).
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

Hazerd wrote:Here it is, WooOoOOOoO

Is it any fun? It looks fun from the videos I've seen. I'm kinda waiting for a price drop. The Game Stop closest to my work has a stack of these (the fishing reel bundle) and it looks like nobody is going to buy them...hopefully they'll drop the price on it.