Too early to start talking about rare/valuable Wii games?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: Too early to start talking about rare/valuable Wii games

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Thanks to girlracer I was able to snag a CIB Jerry Rice and Nitus's Dog Football off of eBay for $10 shipped. It's not worth a lot, yet, but most people I've run into have never heard of it either.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Thought id point out a game i would consider a hidden gem, although its not Rare or Valuable and is probably overlooked due to its previous installments, and being published by Disney.

People are relating it to Kingdom Hearts/KOTOR/Pokemon in reviews, so i think its worth picking up, and can be found for under $10.

Spectrobes: Origins

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Definitely agree with you on that one, that game does have it's quirks but it's a really worthy title to track down(though I would never pay more than $30 if i was going to try to find another copy). Though boy they aren't far off in the KH and Pokemon realms on that one since there are some very obvious ties to those. Too bad it didn't become a bigger hit than it did despite all the promotion that disney did on it and the DS titles back when it came out...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Yeah Disney was hoping Spectrobes would be a "Pokemon Killer". They are solid games but they definitely fell short of that goal quite a bit. The DS games are dirt cheap as well talking $1-$2 and they used to be pretty plentiful at GS they were also $5 new on Amazon for quite a while. Think altogether it cost me around $15 to get the entire series CIB.

Kind of reminds me of another series which had two portable titles before getting a Wii title Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga. I've never gotten around to playing it but it looks interesting and was under $10 when I picked it up at game stop a year or so back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv2w0IBbfGk
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

Hazerd wrote:Spectrobes: Origins

Ya forgot to capitalize the other S. It's like MetallicA, the word needs capitals on both ends. ;)
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

I got tiger woods pga masters 12 for $6 from family video.
k.vlaros
64-bit

Post by k.vlaros »

girlracer wrote:I got tiger woods pga masters 12 for $6 from family video.

That's an extremely good deal. I played Masters and it was decent. Right now I have a mint CIB copy of '11, but I was thinking of selling it about buying both 10 and 12 for maximum course variety. Altough there is some chatter about the putting being tweaked for the worse in 12 relative to 11.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Just snagged a couple wants from Dsh's sale:

Wii: Boy and His Blob, A
Wii: Ivy The Kiwi
Wii: Red Steel 2
Wii: Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure
Ogreatgames
8-bit

Post by Ogreatgames »

Plenty of titles are slowly reaching up to valuable status. I think Xenoblade Chronicles is already one of the very valuable games.
http://www.ogreatgames.com Hey checkout Ogreatgames for great video games and much more!
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Ogreatgames wrote:Plenty of titles are slowly reaching up to valuable status. I think Xenoblade Chronicles is already one of the very valuable games.

Eh, it's been holding steady at about $60 used ever since the reprint two years back.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.