Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Re: Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?

Post by GameMasterGuy »

Dear God, beating Sho enough times to get the Death Crystal lets you into a side mission so hard, I'm starting to wonder if I should wait until my second playthrough to do it. In it, Orochi and over 3k points of borgs attack you, and most of the ones that he doesn't control are either one that slows you down to about 25% of your normal speed or one that's way too fast for not being a flight borg that tends to spam nearly undodgable fire attacks.
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

Hmm. Have copies at both of my local stores. Have to go check it out next time I'm in town.

So, bot arena fighting, correct?
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:Hmm. Have copies at both of my local stores. Have to go check it out next time I'm in town.

So, bot arena fighting, correct?

Mix a SIMPLE Powerstone and Virtua On using single stick. Throw in Pokemon collect all the Robots.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

And leveling up... at a *very* slow rate.
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

And a WHOLE bunch of cheesy voice acting. My favorites are Kou's "Ah don know!" or pretty much anything Yuji says :lol: . But otherwise its pretty solid though can be a bit button mashy at times and even repetitive but overall its worth at least trying. You will either love it or hate it.
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

I want this game complete but there are none in my area and the game stops around me are about as helpful as the tits on a boar hog.
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

^^Really? Wow I can't believe how rare this game is getting....SOOO happy I picked it up at play n trade when I did1
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

PM'd ya cookie.

Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

Godot102 wrote:And a WHOLE bunch of cheesy voice acting. My favorites are Kou's "Ah don know!" or pretty much anything Yuji says :lol: . But otherwise its pretty solid though can be a bit button mashy at times and even repetitive but overall its worth at least trying. You will either love it or hate it.

I forget his name, but the guy who joins Sho is absolutely hilarious. When you beat him, he says something along the lines of "This has never been proven by the acts of literature!" :lol:
Yancakes
64-bit

Post by Yancakes »

Just checked out the GameCube rare games guide on the main site because I realized I'd never checked before- turns out I own the most valuable :lol: (DDR Mariomix- picked it up on a whim, complete in the big box that the dance pad comes in, for 25 or 30 bucks a couple of years ago).