All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:13 pm 
Next-Gen

I just checked my local RG store's inventory, and it says that he has a couple copies CIB for $20 each. Not that expensive, really.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 pm 
Next-Gen
 WWW  Profile

Oh okay. I was just wondering. Then about the same price as the barebones ports of RE2 and 3. I was just wondering if it was like Cubivore, Zelda Collector's Disc or Ikaruga.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 am 
16-bit

Satoshi_Matrix wrote:
Oh okay. I was just wondering. Then about the same price as the barebones ports of RE2 and 3. I was just wondering if it was like Cubivore, Zelda Collector's Disc or Ikaruga.

You could also actually get Ikaruga for around the same price nowadays, Zelda and Cubivore not so much.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm 
Next-Gen

I'll be tossing a copy on my sale thread at some point today/tonight. Feel free to PM me early should you want it ASAP.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 pm 
64-bit

The timing of the "reprint" (which I can only believe is old stock in an attempt to gauge a sequel's interest OR based on yahoo japan prices- though I'm too lazy to check the later at the moment) is hilariously soon after the creation of this thread. As for rarest - I wonder if the version of Pacman Vs. that had it's own sleeve and was supposed to be a preorder bonus with iNinja might be rarer. Then there's that 2K3 sports game. And promo games.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm 
Next-Gen

I remember selling my copy of Zelda: Collector's Edition + other GC/DS titles for $5 each at a garage sale. It was nearly a year after I 'quit gaming' ( :roll: ) and my specific thoughts were, "I know I could get more money than this, and I would care more about that if I were still into gaming at all. I'm just happy to get this crap out of my way now."

I was only 17 at the time, so selling on eBay was out of the question. If it were up to me, I would smack the living shit out of my former self.

*sigh*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:24 pm 
Next-Gen

Same happened to me, but only for one game (Pokemon Gold). I was selling it for $5 at a garage sale, and someone haggled it down to $3.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 pm 
16-bit

k.vlaros wrote:
The timing of the "reprint" (which I can only believe is old stock in an attempt to gauge a sequel's interest OR based on yahoo japan prices- though I'm too lazy to check the later at the moment) is hilariously soon after the creation of this thread. As for rarest - I wonder if the version of Pacman Vs. that had it's own sleeve and was supposed to be a preorder bonus with iNinja might be rarer. Then there's that 2K3 sports game. And promo games.

You got me. I'm really a Capcom Exec trying to drum up interest in a nine year old game. :lol:

Nintendork666 wrote:
I was only 17 at the time, so selling on eBay was out of the question. If it were up to me, I would smack the living shit out of my former self.

I'm right there with you. If I had a nickel for every game I bought and then practically donated to GameStop or at a garage sale when I was a kid, I'd still need a lot of money to buy them all back. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 pm 
Next-Gen

captainhavoc wrote:
If I had a nickel for every game I bought and then practically donated to GameStop or at a garage sale when I was a kid, I'd still need a lot of money to buy them all back. :roll:

:lol:

So funny, so sad, yet so true.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 pm 
64-bit

Gotcha force really went up in value these past few months, I almost never see it on ebay. Its probably because its one of those cult classics that people would never sell. I bought my copy months ago at a Play n Trade for about $20. Its one of the most simplistic games ever but soo much fun! I warn you though: if you get it and like it you will be hooked on it! The voice acting is an absolute joke, but somehow it makes the game better....kinda like RE1 or Megaman 8/X4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next