All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm 
Next-Gen

Found my copy. I'll probably just toss it in a mystery box in the coming weeks. So be on the lookout! :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm 
s1mplehumar wrote:
Found my copy. I'll probably just toss it in a mystery box in the coming weeks. So be on the lookout! :)

Terrible game or not, that's a full case of huggies!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 am 
Next-Gen

mjmjr25 wrote:
s1mplehumar wrote:
Terrible game or not, that's a full case of huggies!

I'm dying here. As what looks like a basic Virtua On does it have a twinstick mode? :?:

Control vs extreme emotions will prevail in making a mark - Only 8 to 60 in 2018

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 am 
Next-Gen

captainhavoc wrote:
Moral of the story? Gotcha Force is pretty rare, a few who've played it have hated it and a few who've played it have really liked it. If you see a copy at GameStop, no matter the condition, it'll be only $10, so go on and grab it. If you don't like it, throw it up on Amazon/ebay and make a decent return on your investment.

I still haven't tried this game. I've got unopened copies that I couldn't sell in 2010 for $20 still lying around.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 am 
16-bit

pakopako wrote:
captainhavoc wrote:
Moral of the story? Gotcha Force is pretty rare, a few who've played it have hated it and a few who've played it have really liked it. If you see a copy at GameStop, no matter the condition, it'll be only $10, so go on and grab it. If you don't like it, throw it up on Amazon/ebay and make a decent return on your investment.

I still haven't tried this game. I've got unopened copies that I couldn't sell in 2010 for $20 still lying around.

Just goes to show you that the used game market is a fickle mistress.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 pm 

This was a game along with Cubivore that would usually be at GameStop for like $40 used back before the current gen consoles came out. I think my local GameStop has one now for around half of that.

A lot of people I knew liked this game back in the day, I'd be hesitant to call it the rarest GC game.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm 
16-bit

slim harpo jarvi wrote:
This was a game along with Cubivore that would usually be at GameStop for like $40 used back before the current gen consoles came out. I think my local GameStop has one now for around half of that.

A lot of people I knew liked this game back in the day, I'd be hesitant to call it the rarest GC game.

Yeah, a couple more just popped up on amazon/ebay. Lowest prices looks to be around $30 and the highest are two listings for $300 and one for $200. None of them are even brand new. It's pure madness.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 pm 
64-bit

I've been wanting to play Gotcha Force for a while, the reviews I read all scored the game as average but the feedback I have heard is really good. The game is rare in the Uk as well but there are copies out there, I wouldn;t think it demands high prices here because a lot of people don't know about it.

EDIT: Looking around this is a really scarce game, very few copies around.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 am 
Next-Gen

So uh, Capcom has apparently decided to reprint this game in Japan. Only available on capcom's japanese online store. From google transalte it seems like pre-orders go up in the next few days and they start shipping on March 26th.

The site that translated/announced to the english speaking world: http://andriasang.com/con05x/gotcha_force_reissue/

Capcom's product page for it: http://www.e-capcom.com/ec/srDispProduc ... oductList/

Nice to see Capcom has their priorities straight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:08 pm 
Next-Gen
 WWW  Profile

What is a reasonable price to pay for the North American Gotcha Force? My local shop has one for sale, but I'm not sure if they're asking a decent price to warrant me jumping on it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next