Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Re: Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?

Post by cookie monster »

mjmjr25 wrote:There have been random copies all over racketboy lately. CRT has one, cookie had one, and I think s1mple gave one away.

As for rarity - eh, not terribly rare - we've covered this.

I didn't have one for sale i was looking for one. I have since found 4 of them to make one mint.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

cookie monster wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:There have been random copies all over racketboy lately. CRT has one, cookie had one, and I think s1mple gave one away.

I didn't have one for sale i was looking for one. I have since found 4 of them to make one mint.

Are you selling the incomplete ones? Not that I need any myself, already have two CIBs and one without a manual. :oops:
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

CRTGAMER wrote:
cookie monster wrote:

Are you selling the incomplete ones? Not that I need any myself, already have two CIBs and one without a manual. :oops:

No i got some buddys hooked on the game and they took 2 copies off my hands so they can play at homes with there kids.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

Opa Opa wrote:Summed it up. There are definitely other 'Cube titles that need more recognition. Lost Kingdoms, Odama... why aren't we talking about those games?

I actually gave up finding Lost Kingdoms for a deal. (Or was that because I had it? Dammit.)
Finding both games of the series CIB and in excellent condition is rather hard.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

noiseredux wrote:oh man, Gotcha Force fever again. I thought that wore off last year. Haha. So... I'm still curious - is it even a good game, or is it just something everyone wants because it's hard to find?

Waiting for DS to head explode. The game is okay a sort of simplified Virtua On shooting in different arenas. Maybe the value due to uncommon and made by Capcom?

CRTGAMER wrote:Capcom because of the reputation and Gamecube because the overall short shelf life. Take any exclusive Gamecube game such as Gotcha Force, Cubivore, Chibi Robo or Doshin Giant; a sure thing to go up in value years from now. Maybe not the best games in the lot, but the quirkiness also adds to the fun.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

dsheinem wrote:<Nuclear Bomb>

:lol: Head explode because the game is being discussed again or you did not buy a copy back then? Looks like it actually got a Japanese reprint earlier this year!

Anoop Gantayat wrote:http://andriasang.com/con05x/gotcha_force_reissue/

Capcom has for some reason decided to reissue its 2003 GameCube action title Gotcha Force. The reissued version can be purchased exclusively through e-Capcom for ¥4,998. It will be available in limited quantities, with shipment scheduled for late March 2013.

I also found the Japanese Capcom site, all kinds of Gotcha Force stuff including bios, video and wallpapers. Looking over the site, I remember the Jet Robot, had the ability to bomb targets from the sky staying out of reach of the sword robots.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/gotchaforce/index.html

ImageImage