Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Godot102
64-bit

Re: Gotcha Force - Rarest Gamecube Game?

Post by Godot102 »

GameMasterGuy wrote:
Godot102 wrote:And a WHOLE bunch of cheesy voice acting. My favorites are Kou's "Ah don know!" or pretty much anything Yuji says :lol: . But otherwise its pretty solid though can be a bit button mashy at times and even repetitive but overall its worth at least trying. You will either love it or hate it.

I forget his name, but the guy who joins Sho is absolutely hilarious. When you beat him, he says something along the lines of "This has never been proven by the acts of literature!" :lol:

I believe that was Yuji who said that!
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

Yancakes wrote:Just checked out the GameCube rare games guide on the main site because I realized I'd never checked before- turns out I own the most valuable :lol: (DDR Mariomix- picked it up on a whim, complete in the big box that the dance pad comes in, for 25 or 30 bucks a couple of years ago).

That game used to be very valuable but has come down in price in the past year. $30-40 is the average price now.
captainhavoc
16-bit

Post by captainhavoc »

gtmtnbiker wrote:
Yancakes wrote:Just checked out the GameCube rare games guide on the main site because I realized I'd never checked before- turns out I own the most valuable :lol: (DDR Mariomix- picked it up on a whim, complete in the big box that the dance pad comes in, for 25 or 30 bucks a couple of years ago).

That game used to be very valuable but has come down in price in the past year. $30-40 is the average price now.

Yeah, I actually found Mario DDR CIB and Donkey Konga w/bongos loose on ebay for $40 shipped.

It'll be interesting to see how the prices change when Gamestop stops carrying Gamecube games starting April 1.
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

captainhavoc wrote:
gtmtnbiker wrote:

Yeah, I actually found Mario DDR CIB and Donkey Konga w/bongos loose on ebay for $40 shipped.

It'll be interesting to see how the prices change when Gamestop stops carrying Gamecube games starting April 1.

So starting april 1st are they going to have that 75% off sale? if so I gotta rush to my local gamestop!
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Godot102 wrote:
captainhavoc wrote:It'll be interesting to see how the prices change when Gamestop stops carrying Gamecube games starting April 1.
So starting april 1st are they going to have that 75% off sale? if so I gotta rush to my local gamestop!
April 2nd not 1st, the cutoff date is just for trade ins not clearanced
Gamecube games will not be marked down right away, reduced in price probably half a year later. Weird that I heard nothing about the 75% off on GBA games until I bought one, a quiet sale. I can see games going up in EBay prices a year after Gamestop quits carrying them.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

There are 9 copies on Ebay, 12 on Amazon, and 3 at Gamestops in my area. Valuable, yes, but it doesn't seem so rare to me.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

BoringSupreez wrote:There are 9 copies on Ebay, 12 on Amazon, and 3 at Gamestops in my area. Valuable, yes, but it doesn't seem so rare to me.

Of those 9 auctions there is only 1 that is at a reasonable price ~$20 which I highly recommend that someone jumps on if they want it. I consider it rare because for the past month and a half there were not too many auctions for it and 9 auctions is still a pretty low number. Not to mention, I know maybe 1 other person who actually knew about this game without me mentioning it.
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

So I found mine for $10 at my retro gaming store. The owner said he hadn't price checked it in a while. I just checked the online inventory. He must have checked.
Gotcha Force GameCube Used 1 $150.00
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

DAMN $150.00 :shock: !! As much as I like gotcha force, I would never pay that amount.
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

I hit the jackpot and got one at gamestop that someone just traded in and it is in great shape i can't wait to play it.