Re: Nintendo 3DS

Post by casterofdreams »

Kuruwin wrote:I wish it would be that easy :D

Not with that attitude :lol:
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I used to have quite a few more 3DS games than I do now, was about to sell it actually. Looking back despite selling off as much as I did I'm glad I did as it's better to have more quantity over quality. That said it's not like I've dug into a lot of stuff with the system and given the staying power of it all even with the Switch out I hope to not only see more goodies, but eventually find the time to go grab stuff like that Yoshi game, River City(Kunio) stuff and others I bypassed.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Knocked out:
- Samus Returns
- Blaster Master Zero
- Link Between Worlds

So now I'm thinking about what's next! It's been fun having a handheld game on the side honestly, safe to say I'm still enjoying the 3DS. :P

I am leaning towards maybe ordering Mega Man ZX Advent. I wonder how complex it is though. I don't recall much of ZX and remember it had that weird... half and half Metroidvania formula going on I think, like the first Zero game. That's not a style I prefer, but I still liked Zero at least. I think something more simplistic would be appealing right now.

Also can anyone tell me since I've never really seen it actually broken down, but how exactly does the NG+ thing work for the Mega Man Zero DS collection? I think I heard you can continually play with things carrying over from game to game, which sounds really bizarre. Does it utilize the touch screen at all for menus or anything? I played through this series once via the GBA versions/emulation and it was awesome, I definitely want to get that collection sometime.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Xeogred wrote:I am leaning towards maybe ordering Mega Man ZX Advent.

Yes. It's a great game. And somebody around here needs to have beaten it besides just me.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Exhuminator wrote:
Xeogred wrote:I am leaning towards maybe ordering Mega Man ZX Advent.

Yes. It's a great game. And somebody around here needs to have beaten it besides just me.

You rang?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

MrPopo wrote:You rang?

Cool, that makes two of us at least. I think ZX Advent is underrated, criminally ignored even. Mainly because people played ZX and were put off by its map system, so they didn't want to bother with Advent. That's a shame, because Advent fixes the map issues, and improves on the overall quality of ZX noticeably. More folks should play it.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Agreed on all points. There's also no bullshit fast advancing lava level. I just wish the series had gotten at least one more entry after that ending.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

MrPopo wrote:I just wish the series had gotten at least one more entry after that ending.

casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/06/19/ni ... kart-tour/

It looks like Nintendo is supporting it for awhile longer. I don’t recall anything being announced at E3 but I do have four games preordered for the handheld (all first party ports however).
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Just got the 3DS Radiant Historia the other day. Haven't played it yet but I love this new art style.