Page 305 of 314

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:12 pm
by Exhuminator
I sincerely doubt XX will be localized. It may receive a fan translation someday in the distant future perhaps.

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm
by marlowe221
Exhuminator wrote:I sincerely doubt XX will be localized. It may receive a fan translation someday in the distant future perhaps.


Why do you say that?

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm
by Exhuminator
marlowe221 wrote:
Exhuminator wrote:I sincerely doubt XX will be localized. It may receive a fan translation someday in the distant future perhaps.


Why do you say that?

Because it's being released so late in the 3DS' lifespan that I doubt it'll be brought over to the USA. If anything, I suspect the next USA localized Monster Hunter will be on the Switch.

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:46 pm
by BoneSnapDeez
How similar are those games to Phantasy Star Online?

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:24 pm
by PartridgeSenpai
Exhuminator wrote:I sincerely doubt XX will be localized. It may receive a fan translation someday in the distant future perhaps.


The most important question: Will Monster Hunter XXX be localized? :lol:

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:43 pm
by BoneSnapDeez
Anyone notice that Gurumin is on the eShop?

I know it's a port, but this is the first Falcom game since Legacy of Ys (DS) that's not on the PC or a Sony system.

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:16 pm
by prfsnl_gmr
BoneSnapDeez wrote:Anyone notice that Gurumin is on the eShop?

I know it's a port, but this is the first Falcom game since Legacy of Ys (DS) that's not on the PC or a Sony system.


Did I notice?! I bought it months ago...when it was 50% off!

Also, since it's slightly upgraded PSP port, it is kind-of on a Sony system

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:52 pm
by Sarge
I hadn't noticed, but I stopped looking at the 3DS eShop quite a while ago. I also managed to snag a PC copy of the game while back for free. (Plus, I've had the PSP version since near-launch.)

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:43 pm
by BoneSnapDeez
prfsnl_gmr wrote:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:Anyone notice that Gurumin is on the eShop?

I know it's a port, but this is the first Falcom game since Legacy of Ys (DS) that's not on the PC or a Sony system.


Did I notice?! I bought it months ago...when it was 50% off!

Also, since it's slightly upgraded PSP port, it is kind-of on a Sony system


Well the PSP version is in fact a port of the 2004 PC original. :lol:

Fun fact: the final original non-port/remake Falcom game developed for a non-computer/non-Sony system was Ys V on Super Famicom!

And for the love of all that is holly, play Gurumin. So charming and fun. I've beaten it on PSP and am playing the GOG.com version now. I'll get it on 3DS eventually and will shirley play that as well.

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:02 pm
by Exhuminator
Put that crummy Gurumin away and start playing your copy of Brandish already. :?