COMPLETE GB/GBP/GBC/GBA NTSC-U SYSTEMS LIST (12/2/10)

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
scikoolaid
8-bit

Re: My goal to collect Gameboy and N64 variations (help needed!)

Post by scikoolaid »

PM'd

newt42 wrote:Not sure if you'd want it or not, but the Game Boy Micro wasn't on the list.
I think there was only one color variation for it.

EDIT: There were multiple faceplates you could put on it. Rather than having one GBM per faceplate, you could just have all the faceplates displayed near the Micro.

Micro was black and silver, it was kinda silly how they did it though, they sold silver Micros with black face plates and black Micros with silver plates... I bought mine luckily from someone 2nd hand that was black body, and came with black plate they must have traded with someone for. =)

Then there was the anniversary Famicom looking Micro.
coastercrazy10
64-bit

Post by coastercrazy10 »

Thanks for all the helpful advice guys. I was surprised to see so many replies so quickly.

I decided that, for now, GBASP has a lot of options and I'm not that interested in it at the moment. I've removed those from the list for now. I've updated the list of systems i'm looking into buying in the OP, and i believe i've got everything from the console colors website, which was EXTREMELY helpful. Thanks a bunch Hobie-wan. Also thank you josh for the n64 website. Added a few controllers i was unaware of to the OP as well.

Also, as previously suggested I am only looking to collect those colors released in USA (so NTSC-U, i believe?). If anyone has a (some) gameboy(s) they would like to sell or trade, PM me and we can work out a deal in the future, as i'm waiting for some income to start coming back. When i start getting money to spend on this stuff i'll move the list to the B/S/T area, but i'll get the list organized soon and update the OP again.

-CC10
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Indeed NTSC-U is US. You may also see NTSC-U/C for US/Canada. I have a friend that was unloading a Gameboy system or two. I'll check if she still has them and what color they were.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Ok, she still has an Atomic Purple one. She's not a member of the board and moved away recently, but I'll broker between you and she's trustworthy. She's asking $15 shipped with delivery confirmation for priority mail.

I've got bigger versions of the pictures if needed.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

An added find for the N64. Naki Rocker paks are color matched to the red and blue controllers.

Non-battery Naki Rocker Joypad Vibrator Model Number 59045
Has a switch to go from vibrator to built in 1meg memory card.
Also second swicth to go between 4 different memory banks.
I have a red and a blue one. I believe they come in other colors.

http://www.gamevortex.com/gamevortex/ha ... k-n64.html

http://www.gamersace.com/n64-c-3.html
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

coastercrazy10
64-bit

Post by coastercrazy10 »

Hobie-wan wrote:Ok, she still has an Atomic Purple one. She's not a member of the board and moved away recently, but I'll broker between you and she's trustworthy. She's asking $15 shipped with delivery confirmation for priority mail.

I've got bigger versions of the pictures if needed.

PM'd.

@CRTGAMER: Those are very interesting, and if i start working my way into the N64 accessories i'll be sure to hunt those out. Thanks for the heads up.

-CC10
BlackDS
Next-Gen

Post by BlackDS »

http://www.consolecolors.com

Dude, purple GBCs are the most common handhelds ever, he could easily find one boxed on ebay for about that much
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

BlackDS wrote:http://www.consolecolors.com

Dude, purple GBCs are the most common handhelds ever, he could easily find one boxed on ebay for about that much

Taking a look on ebay, I see a bunch for $30+. Yes there's one at 99 cents with one bid right now, but it's probably not going to stay there. $15 with priority shipping and DC included is the price my friend passed along to me. The shipping itself is going to be $5-6 of that amount. I'm sure she checked on ebay before giving me that price and the things she sold to me were more than fair prices. I did already mention the console colors website earlier in the thread as well. But anyway, I was just offering the OP an option since I knew my friend had one for sale. It's up to him to decide what he wants to do.
coastercrazy10
64-bit

Post by coastercrazy10 »

BlackDS wrote:http://www.consolecolors.com

Just because i make contact after a price has been suggested also doesn't mean I'm going to automatically accept that price. It's actually a fairly good deal as Hobie-wan pointed out and the handheld is in great shape, but as mentioned before I'm not moving money at this point in time and things can change.

-CC10

EDIT: kinda misread the context of that post. Hope you don't feel like i was attacking you there...i was honestly just a bit confused. Sorry if you did.
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Post by slowslow325 »

noiseredux wrote:
newt42 wrote:Not sure if you'd want it or not, but the Game Boy Micro wasn't on the list.

I think there was only one color variation for it.

I THINK yr right, cuz there were faceplates.

I actually thought there was a silver and black one as the main system. But I also thought the limited edition Famicom one that was redish.