Only 600k Wii's at launch - hmm someone's hoarding units...

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Here's a visual explanation, since you refuse to look at my textual ones. Perhaps MSPaint is the only way to communicate to you.

Even if it's "variable", "unreliable" information, it still beats NO information, therefor it's the conclusion that we must go with.
Indy_aka_Rex
24-bit

Post by Indy_aka_Rex »

Mozgus wrote:Here's a visual explanation, since you refuse to look at my textual ones. Perhaps MSPaint is the only way to communicate to you.

Even if it's "variable", "unreliable" information, it still beats NO information, therefor it's the conclusion that we must go with.

You're going on rumors and speculation. You might as well pull "Sony sold 1 trillion PS3s in a week!" out of your ass and say it's true because there's no actual evidence that confirms any of your numbers. You've only ifs and maybes - and that ISN'T information in the least - all you know is Sony cut part of its initial shipment, but you don't know how much was actually shipped (and sold apparently).
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

There's no reason for me to speak, when all you're going to do is repeat yourself, ignoring anyone else. I'm no doctor, but I think I figured out your glitch. Good luck with that.
Indy_aka_Rex
24-bit

Post by Indy_aka_Rex »

Mozgus wrote:There's no reason for me to speak, when all you're going to do is repeat yourself, ignoring anyone else. I'm no doctor, but I think I figured out your glitch. Good luck with that.

I'm not ignoring you, but you insisit on ignoring the obvious. You're talking about analyst PREDICTION and SPECULATION, not concrete evidence. That isn't information, it's hypothesis, and even then... barely. It's merely speculation...

If you want to go on about analyst speculation based on "could be's" and "may be's", that's up to you. But speculation more often than not ends in MIS-INFORMATION.
Cerulean
64-bit

Post by Cerulean »

I care not. I do know that our Warehouse at CC got 500 wii's just a few days after launch, oddly enough my store gets about 10 per shipment. I also know I special ordered one and righ now Im currently playing it.