Highest-Capactiy GBA Flash Cart?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Highest-Capactiy GBA Flash Cart?

Post by CRTGAMER »

At one time I was going to invest in a Gameboy SP Flashcart.

With convenience of always have Cell Phone full of games in pocket didn't see a need for it.

I wrote an article of about it:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18659
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

executioner wrote:Thanks man! Seems dealextreme has no flash carts whatsoever now, its kinda strange.

If you look on the dealextreme forums, you can find threads that give you the secret URL for ordering flash carts. They are also documented in the gbatemp.net forums as well.

Someone said that priceangels.com appear to be a dealextreme sister site.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
newt42
64-bit

Post by newt42 »

Does anyone know if the EZ-Flash IV can emulate GB/GBC games, and possibly NES games with the proper files?
Systems: SNES, PS1, GBA SP, Gamecube, DS Lite, Wii, PS3 (Fully Backwards Compatible), Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, a Sega CD, and a Sega Saturn.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I'd still like a Supercard if anyone's got one?
1timeuser
8-bit

Post by 1timeuser »

newt42 wrote:Does anyone know if the EZ-Flash IV can emulate GB/GBC games, and possibly NES games with the proper files?

Your best bet would be Goomba/Goomba color for GB/GBC games and Pocketnes for NES
k.vlaros
64-bit

Post by k.vlaros »

newt42 wrote:Does anyone know if the EZ-Flash IV can emulate GB/GBC games, and possibly NES games with the proper files?

I bought an EZ Flash IV last month. It took some courage to finally plunge in to the flash / homebrew "thing"! (and ordering from strange websites in Hong Kong).

Anyhow, no, the EZ Flash IV can't load GB games without some trick or two. I saw reference to a GBC for GBA emulator on one of the GBA rom sites, wondered what it was for, and then tried to play LittleSoundDJ on my EZF4- no go. So I think you can run GB on EZF4 with an intervening emulator.
johnblade
32-bit

Post by johnblade »

Sorry to bump this from a year ago
noiseredux wrote:I'd still like a Supercard if anyone's got one?

I have a Supercard MiniSD version. I have it for 6 years with my gameboy micro and have to say it's a good system which work like a charm (even though they is few slowdown for few gba game).

I use the Supercard to play other emulator game like NES, Gameboy, and Sega Master System. The emulation work well but they is few game that won't work (either major slowdown or can't start). I got this with my Micro for almost 80 dollars but did a trade with my mp3 at that time to get it, so didn't really pay for it.

I do recommend to try M3 lite as that is a bit better than the Supercard on GBA game but that one is use only for the DS and lite. Unfortunately, that one is much rarer than the Supercard as the stop producing it a long time ago.

I might want to sell them eventually when I am done playing them but right now, it's something I will keep on playing a while.