NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
User avatar
neohx_7
64-bit
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:59 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

by neohx_7 Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:44 pm

Mozgus wrote:I was looking forword to this. I never played any of the GBMono megaman titles.

You know Megaman 1 for GBA had the most insane Wily stages, and I have such painful memories trying to beat the game. I don't believe I ever did...
User avatar
Lan-Di
24-bit
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 pm
Location: Somewhere

by Lan-Di Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:31 am

I really liked the one on Game Gear back in the day, even though it was a mash-up of the NES versions I loved it anyway! Pocket MegaMan in color I used to say :lol:
User avatar
SegaVega
24-bit
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:19 pm

by SegaVega Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:44 pm

Lan-Di wrote:I really liked the one on Game Gear...Pocket MegaMan in color I used to say :lol:


Pocket MegaMan -- on Game Gear?!

You must've had huge pockets.
User avatar
Lan-Di
24-bit
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 pm
Location: Somewhere

by Lan-Di Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:58 pm

SegaVega wrote:
Lan-Di wrote:I really liked the one on Game Gear...Pocket MegaMan in color I used to say :lol:


Pocket MegaMan -- on Game Gear?!

You must've had huge pockets.


???
User avatar
SegaVega
24-bit
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:19 pm

by SegaVega Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:38 am

Lan-Di wrote:
SegaVega wrote:
Lan-Di wrote:I really liked the one on Game Gear...Pocket MegaMan in color I used to say :lol:


Pocket MegaMan -- on Game Gear?!

You must've had huge pockets.


???


i.e. Game Gear was HUGE :D
User avatar
Cerulean
64-bit
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:03 am

by Cerulean Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:58 am

He wore Jnco Jeans...............................they had huge Xbox size pockets.
User avatar
neohx_7
64-bit
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:59 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

by neohx_7 Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 pm

Cerulean wrote:He wore Jnco Jeans...............................they had huge Xbox size pockets.


Enough even for an Atari Lynx
Return to Nintendo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests