PS2 Problem: WinHiip not Recognizing HDD

Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
SpaceBooger

Re: PS2 Problem: WinHiip not Recognizing HDD

Post by SpaceBooger »

vlame wrote:Also, your fucking gayass and your gayass dreamcast rips are just that, FUCKING GAY! If you think you're so cool because you learned how to replace the songs in Dreamcast games go fuck yourself. THAT SHIT WAS DONE 10 YEARS AGO!

Does the same go for my webcomic, since it's about Mozgus' Dreamcast games?

Sorry for highjacking the thread, but since vlame already changed the subject... I know nothing about the problem with the ps2 but did find what Niode found using google. I was just reading this post for fun and thought vlame's response was a little crazy and possibly offensive to me since I like, and have been sharing my like for, games that are being called "fucking gay."
Look I am not defending everything Moz does he says some odd things, but he has been helpful to me. No he never gave me exact answers to my problems but he always pointed me in the right direction for ME to solve MY problem. I honestly think Mozgus is trying to do the right thing by helping people solve their own problems so that they can continue to fix things - the whole "teach a man to fish" thing.
Anyways, thats my two cents and being a teacher I am biased since many of my students' parents give them everything and don't teach them to do it on their own.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

spacebooger, if i could pm you i would, mozgayass disabled it for me tho. lol.

All other shit aside, moz could have just inserted the arrange soundtracks, that would have been cool.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

vlame wrote:spacebooger, if i could pm you i would, mozgayass disabled it for me tho. lol.

Well when little kids send 47 f-bombs to me at 7am when I'm getting ready for work, action is taken. You'll get it back in a few days as long as you can act at a competent age level.

All other shit aside, moz could have just inserted the arrange soundtracks, that would have been cool.
I can't even decode this.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

Well when little kids send 47 f-bombs to me at 7am when I'm getting ready for work, action is taken. You'll get it back in a few days as long as you can act at a competent age level.
haha im 21, not much younger than you. and it was less than 12.

I can't even decode this.

if the games you redumped needed new music, just add in the arrange OST (Street Fighter III - 3rd Strike Arranged Soundtrack) if it wasn't already there. The music you used was tacky. I honestly don't know why everyone is all over your balls for it.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

Im not going to get in the middle of the chaos here, but I do give Mozgus credit for adding better music than the original and optimizing the games (like in the DCRES) so that they play better.

Anyway... lets get back on topic: Lisalover1 did what Niode post help, or are you still having problems?
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

vlame wrote:haha im 21, not much younger than you. and it was less than 12.

I don't care how old you think you are. I call it like I see it. You acted like a child, and without counter evidence, you are a child as far as I'm concerned.

if the games you redumped needed new music, just add in the arrange OST (Street Fighter III - 3rd Strike Arranged Soundtrack) if it wasn't already there. The music you used was tacky. I honestly don't know why everyone is all over your balls for it.

1) The arranged album is 98% identical to the normal album. Using it would be completely redundant. This proves you haven't even listened to it, and are desperate for an argument.

2) Did it cross your mind that I, and many people, don't like SF3's hip hop music? This goes for any other games I've manipulated.

3) My projects are in no way forcing their selves into your home, and throwing away your original copies. Only a borderline psychopath would be angry about my efforts. What are you going to do when MVC2 is re-released soon with custom soundtrack support? Throw a tantrum at every XBLA user you find who's put their MP3s into the game?
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

The trouble is, there is no IPCONFIG.DAT file on my memory card, until I copied it there from my ExecFTP folder. Also, the IPCONFIG.DAT file is supposed to contain the IP of my ps2, not my computer, right?
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

That is correct.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

Well, I still can't connect to my PS2. Isn't there something I can do? My router has been known to be over-secure with connections, could that be a problem?
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

Make sure your ports are forwarded on the router. That's all I can suggest.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys