What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Sano
Next-Gen

Re: What was the last movie you've seen?

Post by Sano »

John Wick: Chapter 2

Excellent movie!
Ack

Post by Ack »

Xeogred wrote:The Ninteteen Eighty Four movie is awful, almost put me in a coma. Cinematography and the setting was amazing courtesy of Roger Deakins, but that's all I've got. I remember liking the book a lot when I read it in school ages ago. But this was super boring. Yikes!

Brazil sounds like a better alternative.

If you enjoy the feeling of punching yourself in the stomach, then yes, Brazil is for you.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Ack wrote:
Xeogred wrote:The Ninteteen Eighty Four movie is awful, almost put me in a coma. Cinematography and the setting was amazing courtesy of Roger Deakins, but that's all I've got. I remember liking the book a lot when I read it in school ages ago. But this was super boring. Yikes!

If you enjoy the feeling of punching yourself in the stomach, then yes, Brazil is for you.

You people are crazy. The film version of 1984 is fine. Brazil is great in that funny-because-its-sad-and-coming-true sort of way.
Ack

Post by Ack »

I know, that's why it's such a gut punch.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Last night I went back to the theater to once again watch...
:lol: Just in case you couldn't guess, I'm kind of a big fan. :lol:
I love watching Nightmare Before Christmas on the big screen. This is the second Halloween in a row I get to see NMBC. Thank goodness I moved to Richmond where I can see things like this.

But tomorrow night I'm returning back to WV so I can host...
Because if I don't M.C. Rocky Horror Picture Show, then there won't be a single LGBTQ friendly event in that little podunk town all year. I'm already inviting a bunch of new virgins; they don't know what they're in for. :twisted:
Phades
64-bit

Post by Phades »

The last movie I watched was Baby Driver which I absolutely loved.
XBL: Phades
PSN: Phades
Steam: Phades
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Phades wrote:The last movie I watched was Baby Driver which I absolutely loved.

Great flipping movie!
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Long time, no see.

Since last time, I've seen Tourist Trap (meh), Wishmaster (underrated classic with shitty late-'90s CGI) and Return of the Living Dead 3 (I like it).
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
Ack wrote:

You people are crazy. The film version of 1984 is fine. Brazil is great in that funny-because-its-sad-and-coming-true sort of way.

Sir you need to watch Idiocracy. It is far more correct than Brazil in how the world is going. No more renegade AC Repairmen.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Post by samsonlonghair »

fastbilly1 wrote:Sir you need to watch Idiocracy. It is far more correct than Brazil in how the world is going. No more renegade AC Repairmen.

Idiocracy has made a number of uncanny predictions. It's a smart satire on a stupid world.