What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

Dog Bite Dog

What an awful film. Wish I could get those 2 hours back.

Tonight it will probably be Hard Boiled and Invisible Target.
otaku
128-bit

Post by otaku »

Smart people-great movie with the girl who played Juno.
Felon-incredible movie, very emotional for me especially having done some time myself (non violent offense and not nearly as long in lockup) I highly recommend this movie.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Two documentaries:
Who Killed The Electric Car & The Wal-Mart Effect.
Enjoyed the first -- the second had some good content, but I felt it was a little over-the-top.
The Apprentice
128-bit

Post by The Apprentice »

I saw Who Killed the Electric Car, that was one of those movies that you get angry just by watching it.

The last movie I saw was Step Brothers. Good stuff.
Hatta wrote:Die Hard Arcade has Deep Scan in it. That's like retro inside retro. They must have heard we liked retro (dawg).
Jrecee wrote:What I like to do is knit little sweaters to put on the games.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

The Apprentice wrote:I saw Who Killed the Electric Car, that was one of those movies that you get angry just by watching it.

The last movie I saw was Step Brothers. Good stuff.

The Wal-Mart Effect is even worse in that way.
But man, after seeing how well those EV1s accelerate, I want one :)
Too bad they were lease-only :(
profshiny
16-bit

Post by profshiny »

Hancock. I'm not usually a huge action movie fan, but this was surprisingly smart with great character development, and though the action was over the top, it wasn't overdone. The director also had the good sense not to take it so seriously as to believe the movie deserved 2 1/2 hours of your life, keeping it at a fast-paced one hour 28 minutes.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

profshiny wrote:Hancock. I'm not usually a huge action movie fan, but this was surprisingly smart with great character development, and though the action was over the top, it wasn't overdone. The director also had the good sense not to take it so seriously as to believe the movie deserved 2 1/2 hours of your life, keeping it at a fast-paced one hour 28 minutes.

I personally didn't care for Hancock. On that day, I also saw Wall*E, which is FAR more worth your time.
profshiny
16-bit

Post by profshiny »

Wall-E looks amazing, I just haven't made time to go see it yet. It'll probably end up on my short list for rental by the time I get around to it :)
Metalcrack
32-bit

Post by Metalcrack »

Last DVD I watched was Constantine, last thing on my MP3 player was Chronicles of Riddick, and last in the theater was National Treasure (dragged kicking and screaming to that one!).
Atari2600/Colecovision/Dreamcast/DS-Lite/GBA/NES/N64/Gamecube/Saturn/Master System/Genesis-32X-CD/PS1/PS2/PSP/TG16/Xbox/Xbox 360/

Budget Gaming PC: .... AMD Phenom II x3 720, 6870 1GB, 4GB 1600 Ram
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Currently watching Edward Scissorhands on HBO Family. To date, I've NEVER seen it from beginning to end :( .