What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Bootaaay
128-bit

Post by Bootaaay »

Ramatut4001 wrote:Escape From New York. Lee Van Cleef is cool.

Hell yes, Lee Van Cleef is a fucking western movie god (the man with the gunsight eyes ;)) and was a perfect casting for Escape from New York, as was Kurt Russel. I can forgive any terrible movies Kurt makes, because he will forever be Snake Plisken to me :lol:
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Post by ott0bot »

Bootaaay wrote:
Ramatut4001 wrote:Escape From New York. Lee Van Cleef is cool.

Hell yes, Lee Van Cleef is a fucking western movie god (the man with the gunsight eyes ;)) and was a perfect casting for Escape from New York, as was Kurt Russel. I can forgive any terrible movies Kurt makes, because he will forever be Snake Plisken to me :lol:

No way....he's Jack Burton. At least that what 'ol Jack Burton always says! :lol:
pompeyparsons
32-bit

Post by pompeyparsons »

I watched No Country For Old Men yesterday and enjoyed it.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

The very last movie I saw was 28 Weeks later, which was awesome. One of the best action/horror movies I've ever seen.

In recent months I've seen Hardboiled(One of the best action movies ever), Cloverfield(A rather average movie that is saved by a cool concept), I am Legend(a good movie with the original ending, a crappy movie with the theatrical one), The Mist(fairly good horror movie), Donnie Yen's Flash Point(good martial arts crime drama, but Sha Po Lang a.k.a. Killzone was better).

I'm getting around to finally checking out The Bourne Supremacy movies soon. 3:10 to Yuma was great(Christian Bale is an awesome actor) and I loved Stardust(Michelle Pfeifer is still hot).

Those are my most recent movies, unless you count the director's cut of South Park's Imagination Land trilogy, which was fucking hilarious. You just can't beat watching Butters go through a battlefield yelling, "more spinach for Popeye, an M16 for Jesus!" :lol:
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Just re-watched South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. I wanna see this on B'way, with Harvey Fierstein as Kyle's Mom, Anthony Rapp as Kyle (Rapp's not Jewish in real life, for those who don't know), and possibly Christian Campbell as Stan. Ironically, Campbell is from Canada.

Am currently watching Sisters on IFC. It's an old De Palma film (it's from '73, one year BEFORE his underrated Phantom of the Paradise).
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Clone Wars was awesome. Almost as good as the Mini series, better than the features.
Koopin_Krackerz
24-bit

Post by Koopin_Krackerz »

Borrowed my cousin's copy of Never Back Down. What a hilariously bad movie! Pretty much if you take any The Fast and Furious style movie plot and instead racing imports put MMA fighting, you would have Never Back Down. Laughable dialogue (I could've wrote the movie), cheesy plot, and ever cliche possible makes it a funny movie to me. I like watching crappy movies like this, as long as I don't pay for them. Good to see MMA get their own crappy, cliche movie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Consoles:
NES,Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii,
Gameboy Color, NeoGeo Pocket Color, Nintendo DS
nocturnalnerd
64-bit

Post by nocturnalnerd »

fastbilly1 wrote:Clone Wars was awesome. Almost as good as the Mini series, better than the features.

Its out already.
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

just came back from pineapple express. such a great and funny movie, go see it now.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Prescreening - it comes out this week.