What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Croooow!
128-bit

Re: What was the last movie you've seen?

Post by Croooow! »

Last week someone at work made a joke about the new phone books arriving so I had to watch The Jerk again.
"There are two ways to get enough. One way is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less." G.K. Chesterton

Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

BLACK SWAN, again.

I still have my questions, but a second viewing cleared up some questions from my first viewing.

Inception can take a hike, this movie is thought provoking.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

I've seen several new movies over the last 6 months. Beetlejuice, 2001, Little Shop of Horrors, The Hurt Locker, Inception, and Hotel Rwanda are just some of them. Also, I've been re-watching some of the old Nickelodeon shows I used to watch when I was little, like Rocko's Modern Life and Amgry Beavers. I find Rocko a lot funnier now than I used to, but I'm also a lot older now, and get a lot more of the jokes. I also rewatched Spongebob season 3. That's my favorite season, not a single bad episode in it. So much better than season 6.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

BoringSupreez wrote:I've seen several new movies over the last 6 months. Beetlejuice, 2001, Little Shop of Horrors, The Hurt Locker, Inception, and Hotel Rwanda are just some of them. Also, I've been re-watching some of the old Nickelodeon shows I used to watch when I was little, like Rocko's Modern Life and Amgry Beavers. I find Rocko a lot funnier now than I used to, but I'm also a lot older now, and get a lot more of the jokes. I also rewatched Spongebob season 3. That's my favorite season, not a single bad episode in it. So much better than season 6.

Pete and Pete?
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Jrecee wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:I've seen several new movies over the last 6 months. Beetlejuice, 2001, Little Shop of Horrors, The Hurt Locker, Inception, and Hotel Rwanda are just some of them. Also, I've been re-watching some of the old Nickelodeon shows I used to watch when I was little, like Rocko's Modern Life and Amgry Beavers. I find Rocko a lot funnier now than I used to, but I'm also a lot older now, and get a lot more of the jokes. I also rewatched Spongebob season 3. That's my favorite season, not a single bad episode in it. So much better than season 6.

Pete and Pete?

I used to watch that one, but just haven't gotten around to rewatching it yet. I plan to though.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

BoringSupreez wrote:
Jrecee wrote:

Pete and Pete?

I used to watch that one, but just haven't gotten around to rewatching it yet. I plan to though.

I loved Pete & Pete. It was such a strange show, but strange in a cool way.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

I watched that years ago, but I wonder if I would still care for it today.
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I never watched Pete and Pete. I watched Rocko, Angry Beavers, Doug and several others, but I didn't care much for most of the live action shows on Nick. The only ones I did like were Clarissa Explains it All, All That, and Are You Afraid of the Dark. The last two have probably lost their appeal to me by now. I would like to watch a couple of episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark again, though. Just for nostalgia sake. :mrgreen:
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Saw: The Final Chapter. Great, but I still wish that the franchise ended on a much higher note.
vash23n
Next-Gen

Post by vash23n »

BoringSupreez wrote:
Jrecee wrote:

Pete and Pete?

All amazing shows! You can watch Aaahhh Real Monsters (and maybe Rocko) instantly on Netflix now.