Anyone play the original Tomb Raider anymore?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I play it on my Saturn every once and a while just for old kiks.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Bev
16-bit

Post by Bev »

I don't play it any more but as other people have said, I think the controls would bother me too much. There are some interesting glitches I never knew about in those speed run videos though.
"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!" - Zapp Brannigan
peace4myheart
128-bit

Post by peace4myheart »

Never play the original but i did enjoy the remake, Tomb Raider Anniversary, immensely.
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

Recently played it on PS3 just to test out the BC with PS1 games. Man, those graphics have not aged well. Especially without the graininess covered up by a good old CRT. When it's blown up to HD it looks terrible.

Still had some fun playing through the first few levels. I'm tempted to get Anniversary. My mum has it for her Wii but I haven't played it yet. Can anyone recomend the Wii port?
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

I started Anniversary and didn't finish it. I'll have to get back to it. I love the bullet-time, quick kills and the Prince of Persia style controls from Legend are nice. I really liked the re-worked T-Rex fight though it doesn't have the same impact as the original.

I would like to see more Tomb Raider games. There's plenty of potential and I love these kinds of adventure games. With video games still being so male dominated, I want to see more Lara Croft and more Jade(from Beyond Good and Evil 2).