check this out!!!!!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Cerulean
64-bit

Post by Cerulean »

As long long as you are starting and restarting them each time to make sure your recalibration sticks. One play isnt gonna cover it.
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

Cerulean wrote:As long long as you are starting and restarting them each time to make sure your recalibration sticks. One play isnt gonna cover it.

All right, once i get through them all i go back over the working ones and play a round, restart, play a diff game for a bit, restart and try out a third game.
ubelaffe
64-bit

Post by ubelaffe »

well, if it works while you test it, I'd call it good enough to sell on here. I mean, if it ends up with the reset (which mine developed at one point), then the buyer should be able to fix it. With so many dc's, testing all of them for that long might be too labor intensive.
Consoles:GB, Virtual Boy, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Sega Genesis+32x, Sega Saturn, Sega Sports Dreamcast, PS2+HDD+HD Advance, Xbox, XBOX 360
molotovwars
Next-Gen

Post by molotovwars »

ubelaffe wrote:well, if it works while you test it, I'd call it good enough to sell on here. I mean, if it ends up with the reset (which mine developed at one point), then the buyer should be able to fix it. With so many dc's, testing all of them for that long might be too labor intensive.

I guess you could call it labor intensive, but one, you're playing videogames, and two, you've got the motive of standing to make a large profit.
molotovwars
Next-Gen

Post by molotovwars »

Oh, and, as much as I love your dreamcasts, I think these 151 pokemans take the win. http://kotaku.com/372762/151-pokemons-l ... hem-to-you
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

haha thats insane.