Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ack

Re: I'm doing the One-Punch Man workout every single day...

by Ack Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Bradtemple87 wrote:I usually do a mix of free weights and some lighter cardio. I'm just getting back into the routine after resting a minor back injury for almost three months.

You know, due to your avatar, I've thought you were as beefy as Sagat this whole time?
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
gamer40

by gamer40 Fri May 03, 2019 5:12 am

Sounds good. What effects do you notice?
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

by Bradtemple87 Fri May 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Ack wrote:
Bradtemple87 wrote:I usually do a mix of free weights and some lighter cardio. I'm just getting back into the routine after resting a minor back injury for almost three months.

You know, due to your avatar, I've thought you were as beefy as Sagat this whole time?

I wish that was the case. I love great beer, so its always a balance. I consider myself in above average shape and most of my friends say I'm more muscular haha
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 am

I've historically been fairly fit but slipped in 2018/ early 2019. I've buckled down & gotten in much better shape over the past 50 days or so.

My work makes it very easy to eat junk when bouncing from client to client on the road. I threw that excuse & others out & just tightened my routine up.

Since March 23rd or so, I've dropped from 206.8 to 184.6. That's 22.2 pounds off at roughly 11% total weight down :shock: . My old scale was actually broke for a bit so I think it's probably a pound or 2 more, but couldn't measure it.

I feel much more like my old shelf. Energy levels are up. I sleep deeper. Clothes fit better. Even driving is more comfortable.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever