I'm doing the One-Punch Man workout every single day...

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ack

Re: I'm doing the One-Punch Man workout every single day...

Post by Ack »

Bradtemple87 wrote:I usually do a mix of free weights and some lighter cardio. I'm just getting back into the routine after resting a minor back injury for almost three months.

You know, due to your avatar, I've thought you were as beefy as Sagat this whole time?
gamer40

Post by gamer40 »

Sounds good. What effects do you notice?
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

Ack wrote:
Bradtemple87 wrote:I usually do a mix of free weights and some lighter cardio. I'm just getting back into the routine after resting a minor back injury for almost three months.

You know, due to your avatar, I've thought you were as beefy as Sagat this whole time?

I wish that was the case. I love great beer, so its always a balance. I consider myself in above average shape and most of my friends say I'm more muscular haha
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

I've historically been fairly fit but slipped in 2018/ early 2019. I've buckled down & gotten in much better shape over the past 50 days or so.

My work makes it very easy to eat junk when bouncing from client to client on the road. I threw that excuse & others out & just tightened my routine up.

Since March 23rd or so, I've dropped from 206.8 to 184.6. That's 22.2 pounds off at roughly 11% total weight down :shock: . My old scale was actually broke for a bit so I think it's probably a pound or 2 more, but couldn't measure it.

I feel much more like my old shelf. Energy levels are up. I sleep deeper. Clothes fit better. Even driving is more comfortable.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
Rydon
24-bit

Post by Rydon »

Hey, where's the update on this? Are you completely shredded now? Is the thought of exercising every single day laughable due to how easily you run 10 kilometers? Can you defeat Lord Boros with one punch?
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I lift a little bit of weight on my front porch every evening. Not much, just fifty pounds. The important part is that I can keep it up as a regular part of my lifestyle.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Rydon wrote:Hey, where's the update on this? Are you completely shredded now? Is the thought of exercising every single day laughable due to how easily you run 10 kilometers? Can you defeat Lord Boros with one punch?

Progress is slow but good. I've lost some weight. 10k is just the minimum, I ran 30k yesterday. Trying to get in the mega mileage before the landscape is covered with snow. I haven't punched anyone yet.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

:shock:

That’s over 18 miles! Crazy! A 10K by itself takes it out of me for a few days; a 30K might kill me!
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

I legitimately think I would drop dead if I tried this.

I have always lifted pretty regular and biked a bit. My cardio has been a joke ever since I did flooring for a decade during my teens and early twenties, I tore my back and knees up pretty nicely. My back recovered mostly, my knees not so much.

Now if there is a thread to talk about aches and pains... I am making great gains in that department as I get older. Bursitis has me feeling 80 some days.