Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: Dreamcast purchase..... good deal or no?

by Dakinggamer87 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

It's a great deal for the price!! The Marvel vs. Capcom games alone are about worth the overall price alone!! 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Keep Sega Rally and Crazy Taxi if you don't already have them. They're fun!
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:14 am

Breetai wrote:Keep Sega Rally and Crazy Taxi if you don't already have them. They're fun!

You dont have to tell me dude. This are two of my favorites.

I ended up purchasing the deal tonight and everything looks awesome but there was one major disappointment with the items. Everything was just as described and in excellent (almost flawless) condition..... but the one game that didn't come with a case or manual.... the one game..... just had to be..... Marvel vs Capcom 2. The disc looks really good and came in a slim case but still.... sad stuff for the collector and gamer that I am....

Sooooo it wasn't quiet perfect but still a great deal considering all things. Now its time to sort through what I want to keep and what I need to post for sale here on the forum..... :)

Thanks for the support of me making the purchase guys! It always makes buying easier and more exciting!

-Andrew
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
DonSilvestre
32-bit

Panzer Dragoon Saga + Shining the Holy Ark...good deal?

by DonSilvestre Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 am

I have the opportunity to buy these two games in mint condition for a total of $175...take a vote, who thinks I should bite on this?
"Let's attack aggressively." - Sully | The Don's Mancave
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Re: Panzer Dragoon Saga + Shining the Holy Ark...good deal?

by dedalusdedalus Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 am

Go for it, if the games are complete. PD Saga complete goes for that much by itself.
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 am

I think you have got a great deal going for those two so go for it! Then again....I just bought both of these games but the Japanese versions for a total of $40 shipped. This is only because I couldnt afford the US editions high price tag and still wanted to have them in my hands technically.

But enough about me! If you have got the $ ..... go for it and enjoy the hell out of them both!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Niode
Next-Gen

by Niode Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 am

DonSilvestre wrote:I have the opportunity to buy these two games in mint condition for a total of $175...take a vote, who thinks I should bite on this?

We have a dedicated thread for 'is this a good deal?' I have merged your thread.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
DonSilvestre
32-bit

Re: The "Is This a Good Deal?" Thread

by DonSilvestre Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 am

Shoot -

Sorry for making another thread for that guys. I'm still new, I'll learn I promise!

Anybody else with an opinion though, Panzer Dragoon Saga plus Shining the Holy Ark for $175? Both are complete and mint/near mint. It's just SO much money for two games.
"Let's attack aggressively." - Sully | The Don's Mancave
the7k
Next-Gen

Re: I'm looking at a 3DO for $20... should I take it?

by the7k Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Question for those of you who have 3DOs... should I get a Gamepad 6, or SNES-to-3DO controller converters? Just wondering if either of them is inferior or something.
lost_within
Next-Gen

Re: I'm looking at a 3DO for $20... should I take it?

by lost_within Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:42 pm

the7k wrote:Question for those of you who have 3DOs... should I get a Gamepad 6, or SNES-to-3DO controller converters? Just wondering if either of them is inferior or something.

snes 3d0 convertor + snes street fighter pad + 3do SF = pwnage.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever