Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Segata
Next-Gen

Re: eBay / Media Mail Whoas

by Segata Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:35 am

I'm still waiting for FFXII PS4 from Amazon. It shipped the 15th. Says it will take til AUGUST FREAKING 8TH to get here. So not until then can I file a claim against the seller. Why didn't get it through Amazon? I was a little short on cash but REALLY wanted that steelbook. I got it for 30 bucks from a seller. 5 bucks shipping. The seller is like 3 states away. It's media mail. I was just totally ripped off probably as well as a possibility. :? Seller did not provide a tracking number and won't respond to emails.

I finally got my Mighty No 9 "reward" It's an empty tiny paper box you have to fold yourself and the manual is too big for it. Thanks..that's what 90 bucks got me and it only took 10 months to get it..hoofuckingray :roll: .... I just put my loose copy of Shadow Blasters in it and put it ion the shelf. Maye as well make it useful for something. Sorry not media mail but had to say it.
Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:40 am

Probably got scammed there have been a lot of fake accounts recently on amazon selling new games at discounted prices. Most of them are just grabbing a ton of orders giving bogus delivery dates that are super far out then cashing out and abandoning the account before it gets closed.

Most are "just launched" but there are some going through the effort of doing some legit deals to build some feedback up and/or hacking established accounts.
Last edited by Fragems on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 am

Then I will just force them to return my money. People can be real scum.
Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:43 am

Segata wrote:Then I will just force them to return my money. People can be real scum.

Amazon might not let you till the delivery date. You should be protected though either way.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:12 am

Wow, awesome pictures and process info Fragems. So you work at one the hubs that everything in your regions funnels through?

A bit eye opening to just how many packages are being mass sorted at once. I assumed, but different to see it.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:19 pm

Yeah I work at the processing and distribution center in Charleston, WV we handle pretty much all the mail for West Virigina as well as some mail for Virginia and Kentucky. They've consolidated a ton of facilities so it's pretty crazy to see how much volume we get.

These are the zipcodes we cover
West Virginia 247-253, 255-259, 261-264, 266; Virginia 246; Kentucky 411, 412, 415, 416
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: eBay / Media Mail Whoas (resolved)

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Got the package today. The tracking shows the package in NJ on the 20th (as seen in the screen shot in the OP). Then nothing until the 25th, back on Long Island, then delivered today on the 26th. So it was either in transit from NJ to NY for 5 days, or it was stuck in NJ for 5 days for some stupid reason.

Media Mail is super lame. I've used it to send books to friends, but I never use it when making a sale or purchase. This only affirms that decision.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever