Won against Lukie Games in a case YES!!!!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
8bit
Next-Gen

Re: Won against Lukie Games in a case YES!!!!

Post by 8bit »

o.pwuaioc wrote:
8bit wrote:lukie games sucks. the only time i ever dealt with them they refused my package simply because i shipped their package via media mail. just a waste of time.

Seems like they were in the right there...

Would you refuse a package of games just because it was shipped via media mail?
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I'd take the package but demand a partial refund if they were damaged due to improper packing.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

We should round up a list of their own buyer aliases so people can block them just in case they dodge the upcoming pounding they're about to receive.

Ideally they lose paypal access, then where do you go, amazon since they won't take it stupidly? They could easily scam on there to sell but buying they'd be in a pinch.
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

well I know they have a name called gadjet 516
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

8bit wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:
8bit wrote:lukie games sucks. the only time i ever dealt with them they refused my package simply because i shipped their package via media mail. just a waste of time.

Seems like they were in the right there...

Would you refuse a package of games just because it was shipped via media mail?

The postal service can charge you postage due if the contents of the package don't qualify for media mail and games do not qualify for media mail. They do check the boxes sometimes and this has happened to me.

So don't send games via media mail. You're taking a risk and being a dick to your buyer.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I must have been lucky. I been buying off Ebay since 2003 and never ran into these guys. Glad I know now honestly. If I did run into them now I know. I will say I never deal with anyone on Amazon or Ebay with a rating below 99%. I know it might be excessive but not comfortable with a larger chance of dickheadedness or ineptness than 1%.
Ack

Post by Ack »

I'm a bit shocked that you haven't, Segata. They have been on eBay for as long as I have had an account, so at least a decade. I don't collect much these days, but they almost always pop up when I'm looking.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

I'd be shocked if mas single-handedly brought them down....

They've bought a few things from me over the years with no problems. Guess my experience is an anomally? Don't they have a very high feedback rating? Wouldn't even lots of posted horror stories across gaming websites still fall within the acceptable margin of error given their volume?
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

See they do the eBay transaction then ask for feedback and they will do the same.
Then I feel like once they are got positive feedback they go ahead and ask questions on eBayabput the missing package or damaged package. Then if they did not get the answer they want to hear or refund they go right to PayPal and not eBay and place a hold on your funds like they have done to me
Last edited by mas on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marurun

Post by marurun »

What? Your explanation makes no sense to me.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.