Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
mas
Next-Gen

2016 year in review

by mas Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:39 am

I don't know how or if I'm going to get heat on this but 2016 YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!. Besides the Christmas miracle and my gaming fortune as to my everdrives. This has been a crappy year. Not only for me personally but the deaths in Hollywood. Now mr heat miser himself another victim of deaths. Mr. George Irving.
If anyone wants to share any misfortune or celebrity deaths or memories of that celebrity that you did have a fond memory of then post it.
For me I've lost 3 people and 2 animals, had my heart broke from a family member someone for 15 years finally came out on Christmas Day and shit on me telling my wife I'm a no good son of a bitch that could never be trusted, deaths from people who I watched as I grew up like prince or Carrie fisher.
I can add me getting behind on in debt but I should own that.
The only thing I can say is this year made me stronger and more focused on what I want to do in 2017.

Edit this to write any positive or negative things that happened to you in 2016
Last edited by mas on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp1
Next-Gen

Re: KISS MY A$& 2016!!!

by jp1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:03 am

Well, my year has been nothing compared with yours. I share the sentiment though, ready for a new and hopefully better year.

Just don't forget to appreciate the good things in your life at the same time, even though it can be hard. As soon as you do, life has a way of reminding you. Keep your chin up and count your blessings as you struggle through the hard times.

A positive attitude in the face of adversity can be a powerful thing.

That said, I get it man....vent away.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Yeah man, your year takes the cake for shit, but 2016 has been a fucking awful year all around. I'm just counting down the minutes until 12:00 am on January 1.

FOR FUCK SAKE, SOMEONE GIVE BETTY WHITE A FULL MARINE CORPS UNIT FOR PROTECTION UNTIL JANUARY 1. 2016 CAN'T HAVE HER.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

mas
Next-Gen

by mas Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Debbie Reynolds has just had a major stroke. Little lambchop and mother of Carrie fisher is in trouble. Pray that 2016 doesn't take her
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm

I have a ton of sympathy for you, mas, and others here that have suffered loss this year.

As regarding celebrities, I didn't know them. While we will miss them, famous people die every year; I don't know that this year was really any more egregious than any other.
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Talk about games ten years old or older. Now with a modern gaming section!
“History isn't just the story of bad people doing bad things. It's quite as much a story of people trying to do good things. But somehow, something goes wrong.” -- C.S. Lewis
mas
Next-Gen

by mas Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:20 pm

I know that I said that 2016 sucks but after talking to my wife I do have positives
Got a new car
Got a better department in my job
Credit went up
Got a great xmas gift from Racketboy and members
Got a tg16
Master system
Game gear
Got a bowflex ultimate for free
Yes I did get a lot of nice things but all material. Would give everything up just to have rich here again and uncle butchie and frank and my cat
mas
Next-Gen

Re: 2016 year in review

by mas Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Carrie fisher and her mom is now in heaven together. If Betty white can be saved somehow or even Stan lee I will somehow forgive you a little 2016
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever