Merry Christmas Racketboy Members!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: Merry Christmas Racketboy Members!

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Yeah my gaming score was Yoshis wooly world with pink yarn yoshi amiibo, captain toad with toad amiibo. Betrayal at the house on the hill Expansion: Widows Walk, Last of Us on ps3, majoras mask on 3ds and 120 bucks to spend on games.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I received Capt. Toad Tresure Tracker, NES Remix, and Pokken. Time to fire up my new WiiU.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Here's my video game haul:

(nothing)

'Twas a disappointing Christmas for the gamer in me. I did get some 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, though, and a Bath and Body Works set, so not all is lost.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Here's my video game haul:

(nothing)

'Twas a disappointing Christmas for the gamer in me. I did get some 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, though, and a Bath and Body Works set, so not all is lost.

and Zelda cufflinks!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

My video game haul for the year is pretty sizeable, most of what I got this year was video game related. Bear in mind that this includes my Birthday presents too, as that was on the 24th (in fact, more than half of these are birthday things):

Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Teslagrad (Wii U)
Minecraft: Wii U Edition (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)
Sega 3D Classics Collection (3DS)
Project X Zone 2 (3DS)
Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS)
Rhythm Paradise Megamix (3DS)
Rez Infinite (PS4)
Overwatch (PS4)
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (Vita)
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master (Mega Drive)
Paper Mario (N64)
Plus a Zelda stained glass style drinking glass, some pokémon t-shirts and socks, and a few of the books from Hardcore Gaming 101.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Oh and I can not forget the awesome gift from Cronozilla! He sent me a copy of Kabuki Quantum Fighter for the NES and it is crazy fun!

laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Happy Belated Christmas! I was too busy having fun yesterday to post anything haha

Very small Christmas this year, (as far as gifts go anyway) but I got a few games from my boyfriend :)

Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3)
Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth (Vita)
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC)
Youkai Watch (3DS)

Also got some boardgames (Fresco Big Box and Sushi Go Party), a bunch of tea, and the usual jams and sweets that my mom always gets me :)
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

Merry (belated) Christmas to all members and lurkers (I know you're mostly lurkers)!
I had a great one, and I'm still enjoying it - There's still a lot of my extended family I've yet to meet, but the ones I know ewll are really great to meet and then party with - We mostly enjoy lots of alcohol. It's in the bloodlines!

No games or electronics for me; They already figured out there was no pleasing me with current-gen games, or any that could be gotten from any local retailers without buying a new $400+ console. I got lots of durable cotton clothes because they hate when I show up in "rags"; Those are small burn-holes - they're still fine!.
The most awesome thing was when the family went together and got me a large-capacity Western Digital hard drive. They saw me wracking my brain over how do redistribute full collections to other drives and knew I could really use one; They asked me, but it wasn't a need. No lack of space, just lack of uniformity - I work with multi-terrabyte, and hate breaking collection up. My Bro got me drunk and got the answer out of me. Family sponsored drunk! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage